• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

fav game, memory,moment...WHATEVER!!! come on guys...cheer up!! (1 Viewer)

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
lol oh wow, I have titles!!!! WOOOOHOOOO I feel sooo special. lol Hey, a dirty mind can be heaps of fun. But I'm not excessive. I'm sensible. :p And I know when to be corrupting and when not to be. There's gotta be a balance. Anyone wanna learn from Dr. Jem PHD in corruption?

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
yeh - can u corrupt me like a nasty, nasty gal ;) hehe... i'd love that... hahaha! all i want is a diploma tho, softcore stuff... not a Doctorate, that's way too hardcore for my liking - i'm not into physicals and tongue depressors and all that jazz - that's weird...

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
physicals and tongue depressors? could be interesting....minus the depressors though - they could be painful. *ouch* lol

I don't think i need to corrupt u, by the sounds of it, Carson you're very corrupted! lol But you're truthful, and that's fantastic.

kalinda

HSC
ok so then we have cmaddogz with her masters i think - she seems to be one of those corrupting types - not as experty as grks but still fairly up there

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
(im a boy) hahaha.... so "cmaddogz has HIS masters"... and yes i am very corrupted - just the way i like it... haha - all girls like that too - a bit of experience hehe... and i am truthful - i am so blunt and straight to the point that people are often shocked...

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
oh my. beack to sexual, dirty stuff again!.. and you thought my "swiss pron " was bad!! when did this all start? ooh my.... did i unleash an unknown terror into this forum?.........
dirty drama forum with its dark, kinky secrets. shhh.......... lol

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
yes, yes, yes aL - this is all your fault... I'm sorry it had to be this way, but it does...

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
lmao Nooooooooooooo aL, this is all Carson's fault....started with the bubbler fetish. lol Gotta love the jumping from topic to topic.
lol @ Carson stating his gender.

To tell u the truth, I'm gonna have to try this bubbler thing. lol

Last edited:

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
haha - lol... okay, i'll take the blame... i'll take one for the team ;) haha.. And yes, i suggest you all go out and try the bubbler fetish... I've started a new craze, eh??? WOO HOO!!!! haha... There are certain techniques to reach peak performances on a bubbler... Unfortunately i cannot reveal my secrets, but i can do some private tuition... It's pretty cheap - $400 billion a minute... Sound fair?

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
lolololol Ahh geez, I always fall off the chair from laughing when u post.

$400 billion a minute? Now come on, that's a little unfair! You're getting paid big bucks plus getting all the pleasure? You're one lucky maddog. lol I reckon u'd tutor WITHOUT charging. ;)

Last edited:

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
Originally posted by grk_styl
lolololol Ahh geez, I always fall off the chair from laughing when u post.

$400 billion a minute? Now come on, that's a little unfair! You're getting paid big bucks plus getting all the pleasure? You're one lucky maddog. lol I reckon u'd tutor WITHOUT charging. ;)
only for you....

Originally posted by aLeeOh!
haha. coz thats the only way he would get any customers in the first place!
probably had more bubbler experiences than you ;) hehe

Originally posted by grk_styl
lol I'm sorry aL, but I doubt anyone would pay 4 million per sec for a lesson. :p As great as u may be a teacher Carson, but that's just pushing it! lol
yes - yes... i am great... and i have a discount at the moment... 2 lessons for the price of one... and i reduced from $400 BIRION (say in asian accent) to $400 FOUSAND (again asian accent)... is that value for money, or what!?!

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
how bout $0.40 per year? I'm a cheap ass hoe, im selling myself....

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
lol 40 cents per year?

Yes, do you realise that paying for sex even if ur teaching means you are whoring yourself off. BUT if u teach and not charge, then technically you aren't doing anything wrong!!

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
oh for heaven's sake... okay - FREE OF CHARGE... haha... so, is everybody happy now - esp u grky ;) hahaha... and being a whore ain't so bad - i mean look how i turned out, i mean *cough* i mean how Marilyn Monroe turned out...

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
hahaha... DAMMIT - everytime you ruin the fun..... okay... well, no training, i quit!!!

*starts to sob as he sits in the gutter*

what am i to do with my life?!?! i'm just a poor boy from a poor family...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)