Favorite Energy Drink (1 Viewer)

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
breaking said:
red bull sugarfree is great, and yeah the new mother is pretty awesome too. it's like... fizzier or some shit, idk. plus there's lots of it. in fact too much - i generally throw the can out about 1/4 full lol
yeah i can down like 2 - 3 cans of red bull of a morning
but one can of the new mother seems like so much that i cant finish it!
cheaper than the red bull and tastes pretty much the same though so its a good option

CieL

HSC
xsjado said:
I always get Rockstar.
Just because you get more for less.
Neh wrong.
You pay $2.68 for 425mL

New mother you pay $2.70 for 500mL =D

MingleDingle

4U MATHS CAFFEINE DRUGGO
HSC
Has anyone tried NRG? its in a grey bottle with this weird symbol on it. I work woolies produce (fruit and veg) and after 4 hours, a bottle of NRG and a protein bar really brings lets u grind the next 4 hours of the shift with ease, shiz man thats the stuff. Woolies was doin a promo for the drink. It was $3 for 2 bottles. They had 120mg of caffeine (10mg less than rockstar) with 375mL in each bottle (about 100mL less than rockstar). I also saw at Franklins at $1.60 per bottle. I spread word of it to some friends, they luv it. Im sure some of you would feel how the energy drink kicks in. This thing straight off the shelf (no refrigeration) is like that KFC ad. "So what's it like?", *SLAP*

lorikeet

New Year's Eve
HSC
dougieblow said:
Power Thirst!!!!!!!!
rocket Edition
These aren't your dad's puns - these are energy puns

TURBO-PUNS!!!!

bawd

HSC
Does anyone here still know where I can get the old Mother for really cheap? It's a bit late and all, but damn I'm craving some all-natural energy. It tastes disgusting at first (like off-Coke mixed with lemon was what I thought), sure, but I got used to it after the second can (an acquired taste?). Anyway, it gives me a bigger lift than Red Bull, V or Rhino and it was all natural, which was a good change from the commercial stuff.

Maybe a few Woolworths, Coles or independent grocers/milk bars still have a few boxes out the back somewhere they'd be willing to sell for wholesale price to make back revenue lost (or for free).

I'd appreciate the help, and I think you would appreciate me for helping rid of all those 'disgusting' old Mother drinks. :)

Last edited:

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
bawd said:
Does anyone here still know where I can get the old Mother for really cheap? It's a bit late and all, but damn I'm craving some all-natural energy. It tastes disgusting at first (like off-Coke mixed with lemon was what I thought), sure, but I got used to it after the second can (an acquired taste?). Anyway, it gives me a bigger lift than Red Bull, V or Rhino and it was all natural, which was a good change from the commercial stuff.

Maybe a few Woolworths, Coles or independent grocers/milk bars still have a few boxes out the back somewhere they'd be willing to sell for wholesale price to make back revenue lost (or for free).

I'd appreciate the help, and I think you would appreciate me for helping rid of all those 'disgusting' old Mother drinks. :)
Um I guess you could contact the manufacturer and see if they still have any to send to you? I doubt supermarkets would have any by now but idk I don't make a habit of hunting down foul tasting outdated drinks :/ each to their own I guess ;)

bawd

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
Um I guess you could contact the manufacturer and see if they still have any to send to you? I doubt supermarkets would have any by now but idk I don't make a habit of hunting down foul tasting outdated drinks :/ each to their own I guess ;)
Thanks, and lol @ foul tasting outdated drinks. I'll contact Coca-Cola, but I doubt they'll send it to me even if they have it. I'll thank you if they do. :)

Anyone else?

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
red bull and V.
Others are disgustingly shit although surprisingly i havent tried the new mother yet.

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
the red V.

i've got like 40 cans/bottles of

red eye red
red eye blue
superman
v
black v
red v
sugar free v (not sure if this is black v)
redbull
sugar free redbull.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
red v tastes like jam
yellow v tastes like lemon dishwashing detergent

Numbers

Banned
HSC
Me like the new Mother! YUM! I feel like some now. :rolleyes:

Strawbaby

General Store
HSC
The normal kind of V
I swear I'm addicted to this stuff, though I try to not drink so much.
Red Bull tastes like it should be packed with jager to me, now, so whenever I drink the stuff I wonder why I'm not getting tipsy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)