Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
mother :eek:

i'm on my second one atm.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
I was aimlessly walking through Riverwood today and noticed there's a FoodWorks there.. never used to be there but I was like :O and went in. They have some energy drink in a grey/khaki can with all this writing on the back in some language (not English, seemed like a bogus language) and then a 'translation' of the said language which goes on & on about something to do with walking through the darkness or whatever. ANYWAY.
Going back tomorrow to buy it. Maybe. Or the next day.
Does anyone know of it?

Stoogey

HSC
katietheskatie said:
it's like red bull/dr pepper/bubblegum.
Interesting :drink: , 3 things i like put into a can....will have to try it someday....it better not be crap :rolleyes:

Stoogey

HSC
wixxy2348 said:
I was aimlessly walking through Riverwood today and noticed there's a FoodWorks there.. never used to be there but I was like :O and went in. They have some energy drink in a grey/khaki can with all this writing on the back in some language (not English, seemed like a bogus language) and then a 'translation' of the said language which goes on & on about something to do with walking through the darkness or whatever. ANYWAY.
Does anyone know of it?
Never heard of it, katietheskatie is probably right, you might die....any drink that has 'walking through the darkness' on it is probably not a drink at all :haha:

Be sure to take a photo of it before you drink it and post it here....i'm curious :)

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
wixxy2348 said:
Does anyone know of it?
yeah it's the one that i mentioned a couple of posts above you, the one that tastes like old mother lol

bheck7

Don't shoot the messenger
HSC
red bull or mother, but they all taste the same to me.

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
cant go past the original 'V'
the initiator of my sleepless nights before an assignmnet is due :drink:

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
The new mother is surprisingly nice, absolutely nothing like the old foul gingerpubes one. I was amazed.
Having actually finished a can instead of drinking half and then forgetting about it today, I'll take back some of my praise. It has a weird aftertaste/throat sensation after 500mls.

Still miles ahead of the old version though. Not that this would be hard to achieve lol.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
breaking said:
yeah it's the one that i mentioned a couple of posts above you, the one that tastes like old mother lol
Ohh k missed your post.
Yeah Samedin, as I discovered it was called, is foul!

To whoever was going on about NRG, it is on permanent Multibuy at Woolies until April '09..... I tried it at work and liked it so bought 20 bottles for $15.. :D

EDIT: I discovered that not all Woolworths have this Multibuy! ZOMG! Woolies Bankstown & Food For Less Hurstville have it 2 for $3, while Riverwood Woolies has it 2 for $3.50 and no signage!!!
Also, Rockstar is on 2 for $4.50 at Woolies this week, Red Eye Classic & Platinum is on at $1.99 each.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)