favourite cars (1 Viewer)

Gazz95

HSC
Yeah the Veyron dominates in a straight line, but it costs like 1.5 mill, You could get 10 GTR's for one Veyron (If it was still on sale). I'll reserve judgement on the Supra until the full production version is released, sounds pretty awesome though. The Head of Honda also recently stated that the next NSX must be faster than the GTR around the Nurburgring. It's going to use a V10, not sure if it's N/A though. Should be an interesting fight for dominance between Nissan, Toyota and Honda. All i can say about the ZR1 beating the GTR is: Wait for the V-spec.

F2001

HSC
Gazz95 said:
Yeah the Veyron dominates in a straight line, but it costs like 1.5 mill, You could get 10 GTR's for one Veyron (If it was still on sale). I'll reserve judgement on the Supra until the full production version is released, sounds pretty awesome though. The Head of Honda also recently stated that the next NSX must be faster than the GTR around the Nurburgring. It's going to use a V10, not sure if it's N/A though. Should be an interesting fight for dominance between Nissan, Toyota and Honda. All i can say about the ZR1 beating the GTR is: Wait for the V-spec.
Done....

Read the reports. People all over car forums have covered this and the "hand timed" vs official of the ZR1 (with headwind) is 1second. The Ring is a track where u can find mega time and conditions on such a distance matter ALOT.

CieL

HSC
Awww I stood next to an R8 today.. a white one in the city..

I was standing like a street away and suddenly I was like *GASP OMG* "Is that........... no way, is that.......... oooooooooooooooh my gawd it's an R8! R8!! R8!!!" then dragged my friend across the road in the opposite direction of where we're supposed to be heading...

There was this crack addict standing around peering around and inside.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC

siddharthlaha

HSC
Uni Grad
Lambhorgini Gallardo Spyder
Aston Martin V8 Vantage Roadster
Ferrari F430

Mazda RX-8
Volkswagon Golf GTI
MAzda MX-5
Suzuki swift

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
the toyota bruiser
laying frame on 24's rear 22's up front
this thing is fucking unreal

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
The GT-R did a 1:19.7 on Top Gear, on par with the 430 Scuderia and faster than a Carrera GT (and a shitload of other, considerably more expensive cars.)
These are what are faster:
# 1:17.3 – Ascari A10
# 1:17.6 – Koenigsegg CCX (with "Top Gear Spoiler")
# 1:18.4 – Pagani Zonda F
# 1:18.9 – Maserati MC12
# 1:19.0 – Ferrari Enzo
# 1:19.5 – Ariel Atom 2 300

Love this thing so much

ryzo

HSC
Bugatti Veyron without a doubt
Koenigsegg CCX
Ariel Atom
Pagani Zonda F
FPV F6
Noble M12 GTR
Ascari A10

zimmy808

HSC
Ye thats nice, but u cant get past the ascari a10's ass, its amazing!!!

Ascari have their own Race - Resort, which is a 5 star hotel with its own race track. IF I EVER GET TO GO THERE FOR A DAY, I WILL KNOW I HAVE MADE IT.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
range rover vogue supercharged

wonder whyy

and
BMW m3, m5, m6 or m8 [dun remmeber] . yum

and one of those old cadillacs
like snoopy drives!

MingleDingle

4U MATHS CAFFEINE DRUGGO
HSC
yer8899 said:
Aston Martin something
ILY MAN. not gay. they're hot. not a fan of the V8 Vantage though. I feel like the proportions are somewhat off and the sound, DB9's startup roar and drive-by sound, heard it for real compared to vantage's and its just worth the extra money. Proportions are bang on, looks prettier and sounds better. Not baggin the vantage though, nice car, just i cant seem to like it for the reasons previously stated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)