Favourite Digimon/Pokemon (1 Viewer)

mirakon

nigga
HSC
hitmonlee because there's just something about getting kicked in the face by a giant thumb
I remember having arguments all the time anout hitmonlee vs hitmonchan

I always went for lee, only because hitmonchan looks like he is wearinga dress, although as my m8 pointes out lee looks like he's wearing a paper bag

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I remember having arguments all the time anout hitmonlee vs hitmonchan

I always went for lee, only because hitmonchan looks like he is wearinga dress, although as my m8 pointes out lee looks like he's wearing a paper bag
Lee is better as the physical attacker, Chan is better as the special attacker

However, given that they're fighting types with high attack (and STAB), Lee is the better choice IMO

Sanical

SpiderAnderson
HSC
Shuckle surprisingly got used fairly often in competitive battle because of its insane defense.
DEFENSE
"The Defense stat determines how much damage a Pokémon receives when it is hit with a physical move. Shuckle currently holds the highest Defense stat among all the Pokémon in the game with 230. The average Defense stat is 70 for all Pokémon, and the average for all fully evolved Pokémon is 83."

SPECIAL DEFENSE
"The Special Defense stat determines how much damage a Pokémon receives when it is hit with a special move. Shuckle also holds the highest Special Defense stat among all the Pokémon with 230. The average Special Defense Stat is 69 for all Pokémon, and the average for all fully evolved Pokémon is 83."

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
DEFENSE
"The Defense stat determines how much damage a Pokémon receives when it is hit with a physical move. Shuckle currently holds the highest Defense stat among all the Pokémon in the game with 230. The average Defense stat is 70 for all Pokémon, and the average for all fully evolved Pokémon is 83."

SPECIAL DEFENSE
"The Special Defense stat determines how much damage a Pokémon receives when it is hit with a special move. Shuckle also holds the highest Special Defense stat among all the Pokémon with 230. The average Special Defense Stat is 69 for all Pokémon, and the average for all fully evolved Pokémon is 83."
Yep, that looks about right

ow really? Even though its attacks are pretty useless?
It was a status killer. So Toxic, Rest, and some other moves, possible bind and encore if memory serves correct.

Sanical

SpiderAnderson
HSC
Also, just saying, the best starter pokemon is ALWAYS the water type, reason being:
1. If you pick fire type, you're only good against: Bug, Grass, Ice, Steel (4)
2. If you pick grass type , you're only good against: Water, Ground, Rock (3)
3. If you pick water type, you can learn an ice type move, making you good against: Fire, Ground, Rock, Grass, Flying (5)

Water type is also weak against 2 types, while fire is weak against 3, while grass is weak against 5.

So, yeah, Water>fire>>>>>>>>grass

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Also, just saying, the best starter pokemon is ALWAYS the water type, reason being:
1. If you pick fire type, you're only good against: Bug, Grass, Ice, Steel (4)
2. If you pick grass type , you're only good against: Water, Ground, Rock (3)
3. If you pick water type, you can learn an ice type move, making you good against: Fire, Ground, Rock, Grass, Flying (5)

Water type is also weak against 2 types, while fire is weak against 3, while grass is weak against 5.

So, yeah, Water>fire>>>>>>>>grass
Venasaur however, is the best starter for competitive battling in r/b/y. Namely because it's the best opener (apart from Jynx), with Sleep Powder, Sword Dance, Body Slam, Razor Leaf.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
I took my level 80 feraligator to solo the elite 4. I pretty much finished my first playthrough solely through totodile and his evolved states, so yeah I agree water type is the best

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
DEFENSE

SPECIAL DEFENSE
I read that in a pokedex voice.

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
i used to watch digimon but i never really liked it

pokemon was always the best

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)