Favourite item of clothing (1 Viewer)

Lizakith

Go go gadget spleen!
HSC
caseylee said:
hey what do u think of those jumpers u mostly find at supre where there really short in the body area:confused: (if u know wat im talkin bout)
Yeah I know what you mean, but I don't mind a top or jumper being short in the torso/midriff if it fits me in the sleeves. Just not ridiculously short so it makes me look like a goddamn 10 year old from 1990

At the moment my favourite piece of clothing is my leather jacket. I forgot it today though and I'm going straight from work to the airport to go away for the weekend and I'm gonna freeze.
The jacket's grey with a fitted waist and wrists and it makes me look slim and feel indie :p

tanna

HSC
my havaianas
i'm really not fashionable
i don't think i should be here :)

kenny.

HSC
Havaianas are damn fashionable if you ask me! lol. although I can't afford any so i hav cheap $5 copies lol. its true =D

HSC
for me pretty much anything from jayjays, as long as its not fluoro, i'll probly like it. i like their jeans most!

jazzbaby

HSC
my black saucony trackpants
hahaha

and im wearin em rite now too

oh and havaianas

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
Jess007 said:
yeh im not really into looking good, as long as i feel comfortable enough around my friends and strangers im fine lol

high heels for sure!
oh dear god please tell me that the above statement was intentionally ironic.

rebeccalbanks

HSC
My new dress. It's such a throwback to that whole 1940's/50's glamour. It cost me $60 and I've NO idea where I'm going to wear it to...but I still love it.

hairspray

HSC
oooh... i <3 my converse chucks ! i've got 4 pairs so i wear them on rotation =)

HSC
A pair of jeans from Jay Jays which are so totally eww. Had to get them in an emergency situation (they're cheap). They feel itchy and the design on the back pockets are tacky. Can't they just not put anything there at all? Why try hard to make something shitty even shittier?

pinkyforce7

HSC
WOW i cant believe that nobody has commented on the rediculous gangsta asian on page 13 lol.

Im a little retro, play music in the indie, alternative scene so my black jeans are the favourites, even if they are cliche =)

HSC
Man, I'm so totally off my head right now. Wrong thread. I don't have a favourite piece of clothing. I used to like my school uniform but I can't even wear that anymore.

Allan vB

HSC
You shoud all go and check out Armani Exchange... It has some really great, not overly expensive clothes that tend to follow seasonal tends. I find that if you pay a bit more for clothing it's in for longer. There's nothing worse than buying something that become unpopular in a few months. If it did though, i'd stilll wear it anyway! Feedback?

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
Allan vB said:
There's nothing worse than buying something that become unpopular in a few months. If it did though, i'd stilll wear it anyway! Feedback?
sure you would, coz you're cool like that right?

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
i love those dorky baggy tracksuit sweaters we all probably have from when we were kids that you wear around the house in winter, by themselves, because they're big and warm and comfy enough that it's like having your own personal body-doona. They're fugly but awesome. I'm wearing one now. It's a lovely combination of several horrid fluoro colours and i am toasty :D :D

Allan vB

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
i love those dorky baggy tracksuit sweaters we all probably have from when we were kids that you wear around the house in winter, by themselves, because they're big and warm and comfy enough that it's like having your own personal body-doona. They're fugly but awesome. I'm wearing one now. It's a lovely combination of several horrid fluoro colours and i am toasty :D :D
Just gotta love that personal body-doona... And yes, cool like that~

danieyo

HSC
LOL. well at home obviously just trackies and a tee so comfy :), although sumtyms i wear them out =)

on the other hand, im kind of a 'materialistic ' girl. i love branded denmis and branded jumpers, some favs are bettina liano & bardot as well as mossimo and lee. all the urban brands i spose :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)