Favourite item of clothing (1 Viewer)

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
possibllyyy:
american apparel plain white deep v necks
ksubi phoenix sun skinny jeans
these random white lace up brogues i bought from finland a year and a half a guy - they are fucking battered. i love them even more.

and alot of these random vintage pieces i own, but never ever wear. i could just not part with them. i <3 my vintage collection.

racheyx

HSC
Lee jeans! My black supatubes have been there for me since I was fourteen. Haha.

HYP

HSC
here is me last weekend with my CLOT yellow 3M reflectr tee + clot alienengra 3m blue short

for all those CLOT fans out there..put ur 'C' s in the air!

ekdownie

eating/procrastinating
HSC
urrrm..
i always get new stuff and regularly change my idea bout what's my fav.
for instance a couple of weeks ago i would have said my houndtooth looking jacket and my skinny's
but now its warmer id have to argue that my pretty dresses and flats are my new fav.
: )

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
ATM, my black cardigan. it's the simplest plainest boring black cardigan but I have realised I wear it to death. It's perfect - light, goes with everything (obviously), easily layerable, soft, etc. I would go buy another 6 of them if I could remember where I got it from. It has to be the same one :eek:

Strawbaby

General Store
HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
ATM, my black cardigan. it's the simplest plainest boring black cardigan but I have realised I wear it to death. It's perfect - light, goes with everything (obviously), easily layerable, soft, etc. I would go buy another 6 of them if I could remember where I got it from. It has to be the same one :eek:
I just bought a black cardigan the other day, too, and it's just so fantastically, awesomely useful.

aimhigh10

HSC
Omie Jay said:
as if wear clothes...

HAHA

i bought these sass & bide skinny legs last year and seriously, i'll wear them everyday of the holidays
they are the most comfortable, best jeans on earth

SkyLo

HSC
people who wear the same pair of jeans every day are weird.

Dis Amrahs

HSC
The only item of clothing i treasure is my Dad's old leather riding Jacket. weathered brown leather yet not grimey, gross or stiff.

queenofdorks

Priss
HSC
gotta love the shop De Louvre at market city <3

pretty tank top+white glossy shoes

biØhazard

HSC
N/A
Black chucks, black or navy jeans. Black t-shirt inside and black shirt outside, both came from JEANWEST.
I love black. Black is the awesomenest colour in the world

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
ok do you know when you have the image of the perfect dress in your head that doesn't exist?

i wish i could make clothes :( this dress would be tight, short and chiffon, stopping right under my ass. however, there will be raw silk thingys at the bottom. all black

actually reading over that makes it sound disgusting.

but seriously i need le help. i have a party this week and i'm going to wear these amazing ltd edition pink satin dior shoes with a crystal heel for the first time [they belong to mum and they're a size too small but who gives a fuck?] and i'm thinking the only thing that will go nicely will them is a black dress and diamonds.
white will make me look too girly i reckon.

and perhaps i should create it's own thread
but meh
this is pic of said shoes. and believe me, they're a lot nicer irl

oh gosh pic is so small. wait i'll make it bigger

edit: oh yeh and i'm requesting help in a nice, classy black dress.
from bos lol

Last edited:

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
by next friday
oo i love the dress your wearing. but it might be too formal-ish. it needs to be a party dress where it won't look like i'm trying to outshine the bday girl.

so i reckon short, simple, black.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)