Favourite soccer team!? (1 Viewer)

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
matt#1 said:
^ I don't really know many diehard Scottish football supporters. I think that you are a great addition to bos :) .
:) thanks guys. good to see a little bit of love. i thought id get shit for going for a club in a small league.

and we need rangers fans as much as we need more man city and hotspur fans, eh?

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Small league? Its the second most bloody covered league in Australia [it'll soon be third with A-League]. I want some Bundesliga.....at least they score more goals than every other league, it was on some stats site.

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
i like watching german football more than most other leagues. its more competitive than serie a and la liga. bayern munich will be favourites, but i wouldn't be surprised if bremen or schalke get it. stuttgart and leverkusen look weakened this year, wolfsburg may surprise. FCcologne will be middle table even tho they just come up coz of podolski

yeah, i wish there was more bundesliga

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
bJ_Bhoy 87 said:
i like watching german football more than most other leagues. its more competitive than serie a and la liga. bayern munich will be favourites, but i wouldn't be surprised if bremen or schalke get it. stuttgart and leverkusen look weakened this year, wolfsburg may surprise. FCcologne will be middle table even tho they just come up coz of podolski

yeah, i wish there was more bundesliga
wolfsburg are dark horses, now with the help of vw and some great signings, alex being one of them ... there a chance and d'allesandro is a great player ...

Jimmy_B

HSC
spurs of course :)

most hated;

-arseholes
-chelscum
-manure

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
playboy2njoy said:
la puta que te pario que voy para boca juniors... :D Boca Juniors, voted best team in the world for the past 3 years...
by who?????????

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
By Argentina's population of course - instead of voting for a stable president they vote for Boca Juniors.

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
Crestwood's_G said:
su madre está bien en la cama y las ligas europeas son mejores lmao
I have no fucking idea what yous are saying. I decided to get an online translater to help me out. Big fucking help it was:

"her mother is well in the bed and better the European leagues are lmao"

If your trying to say that argentina is corrupt and its football is decided on bribes, then i agree

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
bJ_Bhoy 87 said:
I have no fucking idea what yous are saying. I decided to get an online translater to help me out. Big fucking help it was:

"her mother is well in the bed and better the European leagues are lmao"

If your trying to say that argentina is corrupt and its football is decided on bribes, then i agree
nah i said playboy to in joys mother is good in bed and european football leagues are better than sth americans lol because he said sumthing like ur mum is a hoe lol

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
argentina and brasil leagues have some entertaining football, the problem being that white collar crime probably dictates the results of many matches. and when the discover a great player, europe will plunder them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)