Favourite soccer team!? (1 Viewer)

hojufixter

HSC
Fulham

Fulham all the way (if we can just be abit consitent and stop the loss of half our good players each off-season)

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
MTK, Arsenal, Ajax and Barcelona

i also like Charlton, great manager in Curbishley and they really play as a great unit, as a team ... no stars, just a great team ... i admire that

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
I like Sydney FC and the A-League and plan to attend all the matches. However, I'm not a big fan of what it is doing to the NSW Premier League and my beloved Bankstown City Lions.

So favourite teams...

Bankstown City Lions (NSW Premier League Champions)
FK Rabotnicki (Macedonian Champions)
and Barcelona, Liverpool and Milan.

And favourite all-time team.....

The Red Star Belgrade Team of the late 1980s to the early 1990s.

Also, the Yugoslavian National team before they got kicked out of Euro 1992 (the last Yugoslavian National team).

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Liverpool FC

Also interested in the progress of:

Milan
Barcelona
Ajax

matt#1

HSC
N/A
EPL: Manchester United.
La Liga: Real Madrid (Its apparently an offence punishable by death to support both of these teams...so call me a glory-hunter or bandwagon supporter if you wish...i'm used to it :) .
Serie A: Inter Milan
German Bundesliga: No-one in particular
Ligue 1: PSG
Portuguese Superliga (I think its called something like that :)): Sporting Lisbon.
National: Portugal (I have a portuguese background), England and Australia (of course)
A-League: Sydney FC.

Last edited:

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Nigeria! Amokacha! amokacha moves weaves amokacha scores! i think thats his name>

Wats the other team thats my favourites oh yeah hang on, hang on the teams i hate:
Man united
liverpool
leeds
newcastle
hang on all english premier teams except for chelsea

froglenn

HSC
N/A
Valencia and Arsenal.

Valencia for their awesome defensive organisation (not last season unfortunately though :() and two wonderful players in Pablo Aimar and Vicente Rodriguez.

Arsenal for their brilliant attack and playing style, plus I've supported them since like beginning of time :p (ok, maybe slight exaggeration).

Sympathiser of Liverpool and any team Xabi Alonso, Paolo Maldini (absolute legend, should be the role model of all wannabe defenders) and Rafa Benitez is in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)