Favourite soccer team!? (1 Viewer)

^___^
HSC
Ronaldo wants out since start of season.or so the rumor said..
but atm, he isn't 100% happy cos he isn't playing full 90minutes match in match out...so yea, he admitted that too..so theres signs..

so in replacement of Ronaldo, its Henry, Van Nisterooy or Owen..though the rumor of Owen died down over the months...

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
chelsea apparently are willing to offer ronaldo bout half a mill per week to join them, so theyre the only team i could see him joining after madrid.

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
pfft , let him go to chelsea its not like they are going to get any better

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
they will when they buy half of all decent players on the face of earth.... or the otherway when roman gets bored and get a F1 team.

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ...
all thx to one man

Deco...
the first time i watched him play he immediately became one of my favourites.

they could really use him in the EPL to add a bit of flair and technicality.. the C.Ronaldo 'novelty' has kind of worn off..

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by reynaldo
.. the C.Ronaldo 'novelty' has kind of worn off..
yeah, it really has. At first it was like wow, this guy has really cool ball skills, now it is more like, why did he just do that when he could have passed to an open man.

Also, who is this Deco fellow? neva heard of him.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Originally posted by reno2004

portugal's naturalised brazilian. regarded as the guy who makes porto tick. great great playmaker but he looks a bit puny. english defenders would enjoy pushing him around i think.

another good porto player i've seen this season is carlos alberto. damn fine prospect they have there. he does seem to conform to the pipo inzaghi school of diving tho.:D

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
yeah, i remember seeing how wound up the manc fans were when he was falling over every 2nd minute at old toilet. it could ruin his rep for life if he's labelled a diver this early in his career.

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by reno2004
are you serious?! :eek:

this guy is touted as the successor to Rui Costa.. perhaps that isn't saying much based on his Milan career (which involves a couple seasons of inconsistent displays and zero goals until recently) but when this guy was at Florence (Fiorentina) with Batistuta, he was at times the best #10 on the planet, and for the 8 or so years he was with the Viola he was in the elite of Europes footballers..

and Deco is the one they say will replace him - he was linked with Juventus + Real Madrid last season but nothing materialised.

you should really try to watch him play if you can, sometimes SBS shows a Portuguese SuperLiga game (im not sure about cable), and if he's on his game you'll see why hes so highly regarded - hes an absolute wizard

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
well said, but ders more to porto den deco...

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
i will see if i can watch some of his games, cause i really dont follow portugese soccer much, since i thought most of the good players have left to spain and italy.

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by RUB!X
well said, but ders more to porto den deco...
Of course

as we all know - one of Europe's finest - Jos Mourinho

the promising right-back - Paulo Ferreira

the dynamic holding midfielder - Costinha

the flamboyant South African artileiro - Benny McCarthy

Brasilian attacking phenomenon - Derlei

just to name a few :)

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
derlei and deco r so deadly together, their whole team is in great form, victor baia has been in great touch as well ... they r da dark horse for the ucl, u never know ... :)

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Hahahaha.. did you see Baia's antics against Man U though? Hilarious, I'm no connoisseur on diving, but that was gold

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
hmm socceroos 1 - 0 against the suth africans. that goal by bresicano was pretty sweet, nice little assist by mark viduka as well. i missed the first half, second half was pretty standard.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
yes, good game but i 'sef efrice' had more chances, but they can't finish for shit!

T

timbk2

yea.. lol... who was that guy who tried kickin left foot and full stacked it..lol

i prolly wouldnt ahve done much better with my left foot.. ahah.. but it was funny.

Aus kept playing through balls .. whereas SA, played counter attack..

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
But the main aim is to qualify for the world cup!
btw ... The new jersey looks all right (nike)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)