Favourite soccer team!? (1 Viewer)

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
lols
i will lmao if man utd end up with fa cup and the arse gets nothing ... even though i follow arsenal ... :)

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
I think Chelsea will lose to Milan in ECL.
I think Arsenal will win EPL, at worse on goal diff.
I think Man Utd will win FA Cup.

I don't think Chelsea will lose their current manager, anytime soon.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
omg chelsea bosses show no respect for renieri, every1 loves him but the ppl above him ...

Last edited:

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
who do u ppls think will win olympic gold in soccer at athens?

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
hmm the african nations are always a good bet, i remember watching spain and cameroon in the 2000 final, cracker of a match.

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
Actually the last 2 gold medallists were African:

Atlanta1996 - Nigeria (team incl. Okocha, Oliseh, Kanu, etc.)
Sydney2000 - Cameroon (team incl. Eto'o, Lauren et al)
Athens2004 - ?????

Last edited:
M

mushi

i was watching cnn the other day, and they said cameroon is gonna get disqualifed for athens this yr cause they wore body suits at the african nations cup which was against fifa wishes or soemthing..

haha funny stuff

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
Actually Cameroon r having 6 points deducted from their WC2006 campaign. Which basically means they're starting on -6pts in their qualifying group.

M

mushi

ooh right, i proably misheard it then

shit, -6 points, that doesnt give them much chance of qualifying unlss they are thrown into a shit group, like with china, saudi arabia haha

paper

i think the qualification groups are like african nations only, 6 pts are only 2 wins... they should get 2 the playoffs unless they choke

haha believe it or not the saudis are quite good in asia, and china wont qualify 4 germany anyway

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Originally posted by paper
i think the qualification groups are like african nations only, 6 pts are only 2 wins... they should get 2 the playoffs unless they choke

haha believe it or not the saudis are quite good in asia, and china wont qualify 4 germany anyway

Have you seen the group China's in? HK, Kuwait and Malaysia. They'll be there.. they'll get hammered once they get there, but they'll be there.

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
there are only 3 good teams in asia: Japan, SK, and Saudi. China still has far to go before they can enter that group, though they will get there soon.

by the way, how many qualify from asia?

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
I think Asia gets 4 spots in Germany '06.

I dont think Saudi Arabia are in the top tier of Azn countries ne more esp. aftr the last WC (lost 8-0 to Germany :p, & overall poor performance in da rest of da matches).

Japan & Korea r way in front of ne1 else, Saudi, China & proly Iran are the next best.

Last edited:

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
they may be shit, but they are definately better than any other asian country except for Japan and South Korea.
I'd say Japan is No. 1 at the moment, considering South Korea drew with MOLDOVA.

Anyway, i think the aussies would be better placed if we qualifed through asia, we should be about the 3rd or 4th best them.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by AcStyle*
I dont think Saudi Arabia are in the top tier of Azn countries ne more esp. aftr the last WC (lost 8-0 to Germany :p, & overall poor performance in da rest of da matches).
They almost got the Golden Boot because of that :p

M

mushi

i tohught china lost to iran in a recent wc qualify match?

hope hk gets in...they scored 2 goals agianst real madrid , so they must have some potiental :)

paper

that was 4 olympics

...and even Timbaktoo seniors 2nd XI can score 2 goals against Real... so its not a big deal

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by mushi
i tohught china lost to iran in a recent wc qualify match?

hope hk gets in...they scored 2 goals agianst real madrid , so they must have some potiental :)
Even the Bhutan trainee-sherpa's u/9's team could put 5 past Ral Bravo and San Franciso Pavon :D

M

mushi

rofl so true
madrid gotta get some decent defenders, instead of splashing out millions on big names players

so whose into the olympics from the asian region?
iran, korean , jap?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)