axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
Teacher: So today we are going to make honeycombas its a chemical reaction
Student: Can we eat it?
Teacher: No we are going to model it into sure and wear it on our feet
Student: really? awesome

same student
Student: Sir what powers the lights on your bow tie (the teacher was wearing a bow tie with lights at each corner with flashed alternatively)
Me: Solar power
Student: But we are inside how does it work
Me: The lights provide the power
Student: Really? i dont believe you im going to check (so she goes and turns off the light, but the teacher has caught onto this is turns off the switch for his bow tie once she turns the lights off)
Student: OMG that is amazing

Same student...again
Student: Sharks do so roar i saw it in sharks tale, the shark went RRAAAGH

And the best by this student to her friend
Student 1 : So sucked any good knobs lately
Student 2 : Yer you
Student 1 : not really
Student 3 : do you actually know what a knob is
Student 1 : no what is it
Student 3 : its the bit at the end of a guys penis
Student 1 : Oh my god (runs out of the room crying)

One by a different guy
Teacher: Why did the english consider the aboriginal to be primitive
Student 1 : Cause they had no infrastructure
Teacher: correct
Student 2 : that cant be right i thought aboriginals lived in tepees
Class: laughed
Teacher: Catholic studies...NOW

Last edited:

Harkaraj

HSC
Uni Grad
ajdlinux said:
Post your favourite quotes said by someone in your class this year.

This happened in my English class last week:

(some student randomly mentions chicken salt)

(clueless Canadian teacher's like, 'What's chicken salt?')

(we all laugh, then try to describe chicken salt)

Student: Sir, what do you think the war in Iraq was about?

(we all laugh more)

(we get back to work)
bro, you got an eventful english class lol

HSC
"sir, why did you give me crap marks for my speech? as if i'm not going to come and murder you in bed while you sleep."

one of my friends, lol.

Genshin

HSC
*when we didnt want to work in business*

Teacher: "I always complained about my feet, until i met a man who had no legs.."
Student: "Oh i never complain about my feet sir"

*in yr11 - showing incredible maturity during the introductions to the units*

Teacher: OK what are your first interpretations of Robert Greys Poetry?
Student: More like Robert Gay.

Teacher: Today we are studying "A Midsummer Nights Dream"
Student: A Midsummer Nights Cream

and so it goes on...

YEW! YR 12 MATURITY!

HSC
extremely stupid girl in my year..

we were studying the periodic table and we got into a discussion about gold and how the liquid form stains on your skin into a tan colour and the girl goes:
"so does that mean we can just buy a whole heap of the chemical gold and spray it on ourselves?"

another instance occured in the change rooms, same girl might i add:
"so.. is like england in london and like france in paris?"
i mean the girl plays dumb but seriously..must she??
EPHS '09

PRELIMINARY & HSC
advanced english
extension english
biology
mathematics
modern history
PDHPE
visual arts

Jezzakar

HSC
an exfriend of mine who is infamous for quotes such as "do chickens lay eggs?
" took the cake the other day. in english we were writing a practice essay and she asked the teacher how to spell a word. our teacher replied "i wont be there to help you in the exam, maybe you should think for yourself", to which the student replied with "I dont want to think too much coz thinking makes you fat". i put down my pen and spent the rest of the essay time imagining all the painful things i could do to her. and i didnt gain a kilo! :bomb:

shell.q

HSC
i have to dob myself in here
i am th eonly girl in engineering so i can make quite a few calls in the class where it is simply the wrong time and place to say them

1. we were preparing for our prlim yrly and i commented on that we didnt get a periodic table in the exam and coz i hate siences like tht i was like but wat if we need one, i dont even know the symbol for basalt. all the guys started laughing i then go wat basalt isnt an element now?

2. just came bak from our school holidays and two new guys in our class. twins, and i am a twin myself. stil being a class full of guys, and i get annoyed sometimes coz they are so immature at times. i go to our teacher
"oh great more immature boys in the class to annoy me. and what better then twin, they get so irratating twins do"
at tht time the class went quite, i got crap for calling the guys immature and pretty much calling myself irratating

3. in english we were talking about princess diana and mind you i dont follow all this royal crap so i had know idea who she was and i just said to a friend, is diana australian, unfortunatly the whol class heard

4. in english again and they were getting me to read out, i am wat i think is dislexic and every second word no joke i was prnouncing it wrong by the end i was in tears of laughter

this is just somethng to make you guys smile, it may be racisit not to sure if u would call it tht but it is just something my sister said one day.
she was really tanned and goes, im as black as a white albino

ok thts enough by all

JonoMartinovici

HSC
Well...this isn't really a student thing...but I was in school by the time, (about 5 or 6 year old) and I said with great pride that 'Sydney is the best country in the world!'

But just to have a school one, I remember last year saying that I am of Romanian heritage, to receive the response 'Isn't that a made up place?"

lol. I hope there are people out there who might find those funny.

Hannargh

HSC
After watching Billy Elliot in English . . .

Teacher: 'What scene would you like to watch again?'

Boy: 'My fanny bit'

Every lesson we go through the "would you like to see my fanny" phrase. It has led to several discussions on semen and sex.

A few years ago my Ag class was walking to the farm and to get there its a five minute trek, across a road, down a hill blah blah blah.

Me- *talks to friend not paying attention*

Teacher- Watch out for tha-*

Me- *BAM* straight into a parked car.

He still hasn't let me forget.

Cinnamonster

Somewhere in the general vicinity of the Universe
HSC
Year 8 German
TEACHER: So if the steering wheel is on the left side of a German car then what side of the road do they drive on?
STUDENT: Well obviously they drive on both sides of the road otherwise they'd all be going in one direction.

I ruled at German. Hah.

HSC
my teacher was acting head teacher while the head teacher was away and she had to discipline a kid who had come to another class late and eating a meat pie. As punishment she confiscated the pie and told him he had to sit at the back of our room. When she came back from putting the pie in the staffroom one of the boys in our class called out, "Mmmm i really feel like a pie right now". Our teacher had to work hard to keep the smile off her face.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)