Favourite tea? (1 Viewer)

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Normal black tea (decaf) - usually have with touch of milk (and honey/sugar occasionally) and sometimes black with honey
Peach White Tea
Peach/Vanilla Green Tea
T2 very berry black tea

(I have a heap of T2 teas that I havent had a chance to try).

Iced Teas:
Lipton Raspberry White + Green Ice tea ( I am so in love with this now and it has like half the sugar of coke/lemonade etc)
Lipton Peach Ice Tea
Nestea Peach and Mango Ice Tea

Last edited:

jules.09

HSC
Jasmine-scented green tea - Lipton is good. :cool:

I have jasmine bushes outside my bedroom so that in the summer time (when I permanently leave the glass door open), the breeze carries the lovely scent inside. Great when it's too hot to drink tea.

bawd

HSC
jules.09 said:
Jasmine-scented green tea - Lipton is good. :cool:

I have jasmine bushes outside my bedroom so that in the summer time (when I permanently leave the glass door open), the breeze carries the lovely scent inside. Great when it's too hot to drink tea.
Damn, that would be so cool. I want a Jasmine bush. :)

ratcher0071

HSC
"Tea without milk is uncivilised" Flight Lt. Colin Blythe (Movie: The Great Escape (1963))

lol :D

bawd

HSC
ratcher0071 said:
"Tea without milk is uncivilised" Flight Lt. Colin Blythe (Movie: The Great Escape (1963))

lol :D
Tea and milk were made for each other.

Say, does it ever disturb you to know that you're drinking from the udder of a large black and white farm animal?

ratcher0071

HSC
bawd said:
Tea and milk were made for each other.

Say, does it ever disturb you to know that you're drinking from the udder of a large black and white farm animal?
All mammals do it :D

kristie Jane

HSC
Irish or english breakfast, black with 1 shugar.
no milk coz it makes me sick!
much nicer without anyway:p

bawd

HSC
kristie Jane said:
Irish or english breakfast, black with 1 shugar.
no milk coz it makes me sick!
much nicer without anyway:p
To repeat: "Tea without milk is uncivilised." Nah, jokes.

If milk and tea doesn't work for you, here's a tip: Put more milk than tea. I usually put 1/3 strong Assam tea, 2/3 milk and pop it into the fridge for an hour before adding some ice cubes. Tastes similar to the ones sold at Pearl Milk tea cafes.

EchoRyvre

HSC
I almost exclusively drink Twinings Earl Grey - sometimes I might have Irish Breakfast of the same brand, but only when it runs out. I absolutely hate normal black tea, and I wouldn't ever touch anything by Lipton.

bawd

HSC
EchoRyvre said:
I almost exclusively drink Twinings Earl Grey - sometimes I might have Irish Breakfast of the same brand, but only when it runs out. I absolutely hate normal black tea, and I wouldn't ever touch anything by Lipton.
Really? Normal black tea is fantastic with milk (I feel like I'm repeating myself). And Lipton isn't too bad if you know which teas to drink.

HSC
I love the tea's at Ezway like the pineapple tea, peach tea, passionfruit green tea XD yummmmm but most of all i like my POKKA green tea :rolleyes:

bawd

HSC
honeynlicorice said:
I love the tea's at Ezway like the pineapple tea, peach tea, passionfruit green tea XD yummmmm but most of all i like my POKKA green tea :rolleyes:
I've never tried Ezyway because I've presumed it'll taste just like any other milk tea from other cafes. It's just that the pretty packaging and modern looking style of the cafe morphs people into believing their drink tastes better than the one sold at the street stall down the corner. Besides, food and drinks from street stalls tend to be nicer for some unknown reason.

HSC
bawd said:
I've never tried Ezyway because I've presumed it'll taste just like any other milk tea from other cafes. It's just that the pretty packaging and modern looking style of the cafe morphs people into believing their drink tastes better than the one sold at the street stall down the corner. Besides, food and drinks from street stalls tend to be nicer for some unknown reason.
ahah you should really try it sometime they have lots of flavours other than milk tea (I personally dont order their milk tea because i get stomach aches after drinking it i think because the powder) anyhow everything else like the mango relish green tea with aloe jelly is just fantastical XD!!! YUMMMYYYY

12o9

HSC
honeynlicorice said:
ahah you should really try it sometime they have lots of flavours other than milk tea (I personally dont order their milk tea because i get stomach aches after drinking it i think because the powder) anyhow everything else like the mango relish green tea with aloe jelly is just fantastical XD!!! YUMMMYYYY
Easyway ain't cool anymore.. :( as if 5 bucks.

HSC
12o9 said:
Easyway ain't cool anymore.. :( as if 5 bucks.
I agree that its expensive and i don't like the fact that they dont offer the small size anymore =[

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)