Feature articles/short stories for conflicting perspectives? (1 Viewer)

s-tressed

HSC
My prescribed text is 'Birthday Letters' by Ted Hughes.

I know there's a lot of threads on related texts but they all seem like movies or novels. Right now, I just need something short to analyse.

Thanks in advance!

Mdyeow

HSC
Uni Grad
"Love and Honour and Pity and Pride and Compassion and Sacrifice" - Nam Le (in The Boat)

short stories don't get much better than that.

Or look at the works of Etgar Keret, specifically the short story "The Bus Driver who Wanted to be God" (also the name of his collection).

Finally, if you want something different, you could even try my short story "The Swan".

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC
"Love and Honour and Pity and Pride and Compassion and Sacrifice" - Nam Le (in The Boat)

short stories don't get much better than that.

Or look at the works of Etgar Keret, specifically the short story "The Bus Driver who Wanted to be God" (also the name of his collection).

Finally, if you want something different, you could even try my short story "The Swan".
Are we allowed to write a story of our own and use that as a related/make up a fake story that doesn't exist

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Are we allowed to write a story of our own and use that as a related/make up a fake story that doesn't exist

I've heard some markers actually search related texts if they haven't heard of them before. So I reckon it is probably wise to do a related which can be searched/looked up .

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
I've heard some markers actually search related texts if they haven't heard of them before. So I reckon it is probably wise to do a related which can be searched/looked up .
i don't think so. I made up a related text but explained it "well" so there was no suspicion raised.

Mdyeow

HSC
Uni Grad
one of my students did this in her trials

The school said "you need 1 supplementary", then asked for two, so she made up a story about Hiroshima

I like to think I taught her well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)