Federal Aboriginal intervention (1 Viewer)

Justin

HSC
jb_nc said:
You are too stupid to debate me, is that it? Probably, and I don't make you feel like an idiot, you are an idiot.
IDIOTTSZZ OOOH

WORKCHOICES GEORGE BUSH.

Captain Gh3y said:
See the funny part is that THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU DO TO EVERYONE ELSE
Are you talking shit just to get a reaction out of me? Because I have no idea what you're talking about.
Captain Gh3y said:
What you need to learn is that you imagining someone to believe something doesn't mean they actually do.
Uh, when have I done this? The only time soemone has suggested that i have done this, is when i accused Frog of not caring for the correct reasons, and i STILL BELIEVE THIS. He, like you, and all the other dick heads on this thread who have a false sense of intelligence, all gather and are the mother Teresa of the outback. What good, caring white citizens you are.

I AM NOT FOOLED.

Captain Gh3y said:
We don't all fit the fucking rigid stereotypes you read about in your 1st year sociology textbook.
Once again, are you making crap up just to get a reaction out of me?

Also, apply what you just said to the people in the NT indigenous communities.
Captain Gh3y said:
You're not enlightened or perceptive,
Go watch TT.
Captain Gh3y said:
you're using stereotypes and boring overused cliches
I'm sorry if you categorise them as such, but the fact is i only pull them out when the same issue is pulled out. A key is to a lock. You don't pull out the lock, and I wont pull out the key. Deal? :)
Captain Gh3y said:
then acting hysterically when someone doesn't conform to your imagined mould.
Yes, because, as i noticed someone mention on this forum a few weeks ago, no matter what you say on an internet forum, people DO NOT change their minds. Which is why back in 2005 when i WAS a racist, and people tried to explain things to me i didn't understand.

But now i know better, don't I captain Gh3y :)

One less avid TT viewer in the world. What a shame. :eek:

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Justin said:
IDIOTTSZZ OOOH

WORKCHOICES GEORGE BUSH.
Ah, yes, a reply worthy from the hypocritical left.

Justin

HSC
DA HYPOCRITICAL LEFTZZZZzzZZZZ. OOoOOoOOOoooh!

DEY ARE IN MY INTERNETZ, REFUZING TO DEBATES ME.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
Justin said:
DEY ARE IN MY INTERNETZ, REFUZING TO DEBATES ME.
Well, I'm not saying you'd be much of anything really, but putting a self-pronounced "enlightened one" in their place is always nice.

Justin said:
Which is why back in 2005 when i WAS a racist, and people tried to explain things to me i didn't understand.
Once a racist, always a racist. Today Tonight viewers too close to home? The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Last edited:

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Justin said:
Are you talking shit just to get a reaction out of me? Because I have no idea what you're talking about.
Well for example
Justin said:
As seen here, we have many 'white' morons who, on every other day of the year are economically marginalised conservatives (the irony being that the person they support is the reason for their discomfort) who swear by unflinching authoritarianism, and promote closet racism like its OK, yet on this issue they magically have a high regard for the welfare of Aboriginal children. Because the abuse of such children conflicts and interferes with their "smooth" nationalist fantasy.
You don't know for sure that any of the people who voiced support, in principle or of the specifics of the plan, are
- White
- Economically marginalised
- Racist, which is a pretty big accusation to be making out of literally nowhere
Or that they have nationalist fantasies. You just made that up out of nowhere, and assumed these people really do 'hate' Aborigines or that Aborigines stand in the way of their imagined nationalist fantasies. You also accuse people of watching Today Tonight an awful lot.

Last edited:

Justin

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
You don't know for sure that any of the people who voiced support, in principle or of the specifics of the plan, are
- White
- Economically marginalised
- Racist, which is a pretty big accusation to be making out of literally nowhere
Or that they have nationalist fantasies. You just made that up out of nowhere, and assumed these people really do 'hate' Aborigines or that Aborigines stand in the way of their imagined nationalist fantasies. You also accuse people of watching Today Tonight an awful lot.
Yes I do know that they are these things. Because they are vehemently anti-left. That is, they are "on guard", and i don't really care to go ahead and analysing the situation, but jb_nc, bshoc, frog182918273, et al. ARE these kinds of people. They have fallen into the same trap that i DID, and i can see the error of their ways. So excuse me for being skeptical when i log onto this forum and see them offering support for this plan, when they spend every other day of the year on this forum promoting authoritarianism and other ideas, which, at the soul, have racist motives, whether they (or you) realise it or not.

I notce that bshoc has actually stayed away from this thread? (i think.. i haven't seen any of his posts and i dont' care to go browsing back pages). That's interesting. I think he knows himself better than any of the fucks on this thread do.

At least he's not in denial.

Last edited:

Karl Marx

HSC
N/A
Justin you are categorically the worst leftist ever. Please... join the right.

Justin

HSC
jb_nc said:
Well, I'm not saying you'd be much of anything really, but putting a self-pronounced "enlightened one" in their place is always nice.
yes, i'm a self-pronounced enlightened one. I should just get back into place, shouldn't I? I'm not better than you. We could never stand the thought of soemone being better than you.

jb_nc said:
Once a racist, always a racist.
well it's funny, because you must be sayingthis about yourself.
jb_nc said:
Today Tonight viewers too close to home? The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
What? (I know what you're saying, but i don't see its relevance).

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
Justin said:
yes, i'm a self-pronounced enlightened one. I should just get back into place, shouldn't I? I'm not better than you. We could never stand the thought of soemone being better than you.

well it's funny, because you must be sayingthis about yourself. What? (I know what you're saying, but i don't see its relevance).
lol made u reply

Justin

HSC
Karl Marx said:
Justin you are categorically the worst leftist ever. Please... join the right.
:rofl:

I believe the worst leftists are those who fall into the same fantasy as the rightists. Those types of leftists stand to stroke the cock of rightists by saying what they want to hear... "oOOoOoOoh.. John Howard is a white supremacist. He should free th refugees!".. Like that Merlin guy on Big Brother. What he said stood to strengthen Howards stance, not weaken it, in the minds of a marginalised population.

It takes an independant leftist like me to stand back from the situation and see what's really happening.:cool:

Justin

HSC
jb_nc said:
lol made u reply
OH DAMN... SHIT! I'm not gonna fall for that again. I'm not replying this troll post of yours.

jimmayyy

HSC
Justin said:
How come your post didn't contain any CUTERIZED TERMZZZ LOL OMFG BUSHH GEORGE BUSHHHHH !!!
you have got to be THE shittest poster on this entire forum.

how old are you, seriously? you post like drunk down syndromed 8 year old, for fucks sake.

Justin

HSC
jimmayyy said:
HILARIOUS. I know. This ^^^^ shows how narcissistic you are. It's sad to think that I was once like you. Sitting there in your right wing nutshell. Thinking you have your head around the situation. Oh how wrong.
jimmayyy said:
you have got to be THE shittest poster on this entire forum.

how old are you, seriously? you post like drunk down syndromed 8 year old, for fucks sake.
Yeh well i still sound smarter than you, so you must be a drug affected down syndrome person with autism who is 5 years old or some shit.
Karl Marx said:
Have you read my book Justin?
book? Your ignorance shows. Books. It also shows that you fear one of his books because you haven't bothered researching all of his books, just one particular one.

No I haven't read "your" book. I'm a more a fan of Max Weber, and Emile Durkheim. But enough with old literature. Are you suggesting there are no modern theorists who I could admire?

Last edited:

Karl Marx

HSC
N/A
Justin said:
book? Your ignorance shows. Books. It also shows that you fear one of his books because you haven't bothered researching all of his books, just one particular one.

No I haven't read "your" book. I'm a more a fan of Max Weber, and Emile Durkheim. But enough with old literature. Are you suggesting there are no modern theorists who I could admire?
I only care for my finest work The Communist Manifesto. Also modern theorists are mad gay.

jimmayyy

HSC
Justin said:
HILARIOUS. I know. This ^^^^ shows how narcissistic you are. It's sad to think that I was once like you. Sitting there in your right wing nutshell. Thinking you have your head around the situation. Oh how wrong.
Yeh well i still sound smarter than you, so you must be a drug affected down syndrome person with autism who is 5 years old or some shit.

lmao nothing you post has any gravitas, just be quiet.

Justin

HSC
jimmayyy said:
lmao nothing you post has any gravitas, just be quiet.
How's your HSC going?
spiny norman said:
When Karl Marx throws you out of the left you know you have no leg to stand on!

Also:
Damn... *capitulates* :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)