Federal Election (1 Viewer)

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Re: 2016 Federal Election

I think the federal government should crack down on people who lie about having a disability to claim welfare, what do you think of this idea sathius005?

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad

Abbott's alarmism has failed Australia.
Source: AFR.
It's up to the govt to take an authoritative grasp on the reins of power when addressing issues such as boat people and the budget defcit. All new governments take a while to come into grips with the fact they are no longer in opposition and the Abbott administration is no different. Abbott is big on promise and low on delivery. Abbott is all talk no action. Abbott could become the most incompetent Prime Minister in Australian history if doesn't work hard for the Australian people. What Australia needs is real action provided by the Labor party.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC

"Albo likes a beer after work" - Anthony Albanese, 2013

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Abbott's alarmism has failed Australia.
Source: AFR.
It's up to the govt to take an authoritative grasp on the reins of power when addressing issues such as boat people and the budget defcit. All new governments take a while to come into grips with the fact they are no longer in opposition and the Abbott administration is no different. Abbott is big on promise and low on delivery. Abbott is all talk no action. Abbott could become the most incompetent Prime Minister in Australian history if doesn't work hard for the Australian people. What Australia needs is real action provided by the Labor party.
Abbott hasn't delivered much although I think people are glad they are not seeing the PM on tv every night doing a bullshit media conference.

koreafantasy

HSC

1) Yes. (after abbott pulls another john howard and introduces an evil far-right policy)
2) none of them. Christine milne :)
3) no idea, dont care.

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad

Robert Fisk on Afghanistan, Obama , War on terror and power.
Robert Fisk : Obama will be worse than Bush
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DIO4T-OjGU

"Governments are not about good guys and bad guys: they're about power."

This is the most accurate and succinct summary of politics. Like it or not, people act on incentives, not ethics.

Last edited:

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC

I think your words are very wise. I want to gradate from Bachelor of Business and become a wealthy businessman like Clive Palmer or Malcolm Turnbull and enter politics.
oh my god

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A

Watch this video by American National Security Analyst who says that "Obama is worse than George Bush and Tony Blair."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mA4HYTO790
noam chomsky a "security analyst"? the fuck is wrong with you. he's a professor of SCIENTIFIC LINGUISTICS at MIT and a philosopher and somehow that makes him a security analyst? i knew you were dumb but never knew you were that dumb.

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad

noam chomsky a "security analyst"? the fuck is wrong with you. he's a professor of SCIENTIFIC LINGUISTICS at MIT and a philosopher and somehow that makes him a security analyst? i knew you were dumb but never knew you were that dumb.
American Foreign policy is not an interest of mine. I am an elite business student what are you? You are trash compared to me. Hit the bricks pal and beat it cause you are going to hell.

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad

I am a Bachelor of Business student at UTS. UTS is a top five per cent business school in the world. I have achieved an average mark of 50.3 per cent in Bachelor of Business. I came first in Business Law and Ethics at UTS Law school with High Distinction. UTS Law is a top one per cent law school in the world. Others have described me as "the foremost sage of our era".

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC

I am a Bachelor of Business student at UTS. UTS is a top five per cent business school in the world.
That means absolutely fuck all. So many students study business that unless you are at the absolute top of your class then going to UTS makes you unremarkable.

I have achieved an average mark of 50.3 per cent in Bachelor of Business.

Either grades work really strange at your uni or that is a dreadful average.

I came first in Business Law and Ethics at UTS Law school with High Distinction. UTS Law is a top one per cent law school in the world.
You got a pass in economics. I got a high distinction in economics whilst doing engineering and without attending a single lecture. The only way you can not go well in economics if you have a severe mental impa-

sorry, never mind.

Others have described me as "the foremost sage of our era".
oh dear

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad

Sylvia B is seriously misguided and toxic. Law is harder than economics. She is an idiot for not going to the lectures in economics shows she is an not dedicated and has no real commitment to her studies. You don't study Economics when you do Bachelor of Engineering. She is telling lies and operates under bad faith. She can't even get into UTS Law. Calling someone who came first in Law at a top one per cent Law school in the world as severely impaired shows how uneducated you are. PS: the average person in Australia can't even get into UTS Business to study Economics.

Last edited:

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC

Sylvia B is seriously misguided and toxic. Law is harder than economics.
Which makes your pass in economics all the more pathetic!

She is an idiot for not going to the lectures in economics shows she is an not dedicated and has no real commitment to her studies.
Why waste time going to lectures when I can smash the course without them? Efficiency is all-important in business, an elite student ought to understand that.

You don't study Economics when you do Bachelor of Engineering.
They're called electives, pal.

She is telling lies and operates under bad faith. She can't even get into UTS Law.
I probably couldn't, though you're not in UTS law and you almost certainly couldn't have gotten in either.

Calling someone who came first in Law at a top one per cent Law school in the world as severely impaired shows how uneducated you are.
You didn't come first in law, you allegedly got the highest mark in a single, level 1 legal subject. Most of the students who will go on to be successful in business were probably out getting drunk or participating in a remotely exceptional extra-curricular activity because they realised that stupid 'business ethics' courses are entirely worthless.

PS: the average person in Australia can't even get into UTS Business to study Economics.
That means nothing. You're calling yourself an elite business student,when in reality you'll probably struggle to find a semi-decent job when (if?) you graduate. Success in business has absolutely zilch to do with getting a good mark in an ethics course.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)