Federer breaks Nadal clay streak at Hamburg!!! French Open Next? (1 Viewer)

liverpool3k

Banned
HSC
heh. with the amount of money australia spends on developing these kids, you'd sure hope they go on to do something. the situation right now is pretty much crapsville.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
damn ana looks kinda good in that pic
for her sake i hope ivanovic wins, but with henin playing such good tennis, itll be pretty difficult, almost mission impossible
on the other hand, nadal owned djokovic, but federer struggled against davydenko...dont count out fed just yet, but it should be nadal that takes out the mens and henin to take out the womens

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
damn what a thrashing
just as i had predicted
now its nadals turn :)

mat2154

HSC
ivanovic was doing so well at the start, she broke justine and was leading 40-0 on her own serve, and then it all fell away, only managing to hold serve twice in the whole match. but at only 19, with grass being her favourite surface i think that she will definetly win a grand slam pretty soon in her career

Last edited:

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
holy shit, 1 set all, federer starting to pick it up.
LOL, the commentators at the french are hilarious

snowballschance

HSC
I'm so glad to be getting off clay and onto grass. Nadal hasn't had a good ass-whupping in a while. And Gasquet should (hopefully) be defending his Nottingham title on my birthday!

As far RG results go, I was pretty close; I tipped Fed to win (wishful thinking), Henin to win, Cornet to win the girls' final and Greg Jones to win boys' singles (runner-up), as well as Jonathan Eysseric and Kellen Damico to win the boys' doubles (runners-up).

Can't complain about that. Bring on Wimbly.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)