• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Federer or Hewitt? (2 Viewers)

Who do you feel is the better sportman/sport?

• Roger Federer

Votes: 102 91.1%
  • Lleyton Hewitt

Votes: 10 8.9%

• Total voters
P

pLuvia

YBK maybe you should refer her as karoooh hahaha

Yes Federer rules!

karoooh

HSC
YBK said:
Hewitt!... because Carolyn likes Federer
hehehehehe :p
T_T

So... If I never said anything about Roger... You'd like him, right? OK. Forget EVERYTHING I've said about Federer. :p

Hehe! Is this some sort of payback for Haas losing? :D

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
karoooh said:
T_T
So... If I never said anything about Roger... You'd like him, right? OK. Forget EVERYTHING I've said about Federer. :p
Hehe! Is this some sort of payback for Haas losing? :D
I used to REALLY like him before he became the absolute best (3-4 yrs ago :D); now I just don't seem to like him as much.... weird...

But I still think he's a really good player, and great to watch.

xlr8-crillz

HSC
i hate both federer and hewit.

hewit cause he chucks a spass everytime he loses a point and cause he actually does suck cause he loses to real crap players or just manages to pull through

Federer cause his up himself and thinks he is really good. His really boring to watch cause he has no "wow" factor, i.e. no big serve or great forhand etc. nothing that really singles him out except for his world number 1.

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOO RODICK (cause his cool, fair, not uphimself, has "wow" factor(serve and great forhand + cool strokes), is actually fun to listen to when the host talks to him at the end of the match!

xlr8-crillz

HSC
roddick is also not ugly like hewit. u should really see hewit with his short bald army cut. but federer is ok

Last edited:

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
xlr8-crillz said:
i hate both federer and hewit.

hewit cause he chucks a spass everytime he loses a point and cause he actually does suck cause he loses to real crap players or just manages to pull through

Federer cause his up himself and thinks he is really good. His really boring to watch cause he has no "wow" factor, i.e. no big serve or great forhand etc. nothing that really singles him out except for his world number 1.

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOO RODICK (cause his cool, fair, not uphimself, has "wow" factor(serve and great forhand + cool strokes), is actually fun to listen to when the host talks to him at the end of the match!
are you crazy?

What is wrong with Federer's forehand...?

tez0r

Rawr?
HSC
err...federer's forehand is arguably one of the best forehands in the men's game? have you even SEEN him play?

xlr8-crillz

HSC
he can angle it great but he doesnt exactly smack it!

thats all. im not denying his not world number one just he isnt as fun watching as roddick

xlr8-crillz

HSC
tez0r said:
err...federer's forehand is arguably one of the best forehands in the men's game? have you even SEEN him play?
OMFG!!! no ive never seen federer play. his always been in my imagination.

fine federer can angle it great but it aint no fun if he doesnt get any power onto it like roddick does.

im not denying that his not world number one. his not a crap player its just that he is sooooooooooooooooo boring to watch

sarevok

HSC
lol, federer has one of the best forehands in the history of the game. so much for it not being 'great'. as for it not being powerful...it's faster than roddick's, as well as getting much more spin...watch any of the matches in which they have played together and it's quite obvious.
as for his, in your mind, being boring, i guess i can understand that, though personally i think roddick is much more boring to watch. at least federer plays some points, rather than simply winning everything with his serve.

P

pLuvia

Federer actually takes chances when hitting the ball even when he is about to lose the break point.

Federer cause his up himself and thinks he is really good
Ironically he is really good hence the number one rank :p

Riviet

HSC
N/A
xlr8-crillz said:
he isnt as fun watching as roddick
This is where the argument falls under personal preference. I personally like watching Roddick's serve technique + speed while I also admire Federer's quickness around the court and his graceful strokes. Roddick has great power in his shots whereas Federer has the skill and technique with his strokes. Hmm, looks like I've gone on a tangent from the primary topic. Back to Hewitt vs. Federer. :)

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
i totally agree with riviet. how can people think watching federer play is not fun? gosh, he's the best player in the world, his strokes are so well played, his techniques are excellent. as for his forehand, there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. his style of hitting is amazing. roddick is good too....is he like no.4 now?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)