• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Federer or Hewitt? (1 Viewer)

Who do you feel is the better sportman/sport?

• Roger Federer

Votes: 102 91.1%
  • Lleyton Hewitt

Votes: 10 8.9%

• Total voters

xlr8-crillz

HSC
but federer is just boring to watch. like even hewit is fun to watch cause he loses to crap players then gets frustrated and starts doing his lame "cmon" thing. and he actually makes the match interesting cause he takes a hell lot of time to win unlike federer who can only win matches quickly

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
xlr8-crillz said:
but federer is just boring to watch. like even hewit is fun to watch cause he loses to crap players then gets frustrated and starts doing his lame "cmon" thing. and he actually makes the match interesting cause he takes a hell lot of time to win unlike federer who can only win matches quickly
federer doesn't win matches quickly. remember that match against safin that he lost last year? that was one of the most memorable matches i've ever seen. federer put up an amazing fight, it was a close call, but unfortunately he was defeated. federer plays excellently ok, or else he wouldn't be number one.

as for hewitt, i have to agree with you on one point. it is funny to watch him chuck a spaz at times, but he's still annoying majority of the time. he chucks his racket around and crap. he's useless, he needs anger management. and hewitt doesn't make a match interesting because he takes longer to win....he doesn't win at all these days. he's former no.1, he's no.6 now.

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
rnitya_25 said:
federer doesn't win matches quickly. remember that match against safin that he lost last year? that was one of the most memorable matches i've ever seen. federer put up an amazing fight, it was a close call, but unfortunately he was defeated. federer plays excellently ok, or else he wouldn't be number one.
Actually, fortunatly he was defeated..

Safin pwned Federer! He played the best game ever! Didn't you see how Federer started getting pissed at the end, something like, OMG this guy's better than me.. :p

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
YBK said:
Actually, fortunatly he was defeated..

Safin pwned Federer! He played the best game ever! Didn't you see how Federer started getting pissed at the end, something like, OMG this guy's better than me.. :p
the game was a very close call. i was praying like anything at the end that federer would win. stupid safin had to win, although he is a very good player. federer was meant to win that game, i guess he was perhaps a bit more confident. that one break point at the end ruined everything.

King2

HSC
Hewitt is the biggest fag in tennis these days. I think that should tell you my view on him.

What a good match last year between Safin and Federer. I really did not mind who won since it was a much anticipated game and either one of them should of deserved to win that game. What a game !

xlr8-crillz

HSC
rnitya_25 said:

as for hewitt, i have to agree with you on one point. it is funny to watch him chuck a spaz at times, but he's still annoying majority of the time. he chucks his racket around and crap. he's useless, he needs anger management. and hewitt doesn't make a match interesting because he takes longer to win....he doesn't win at all these days. he's former no.1, he's no.6 now.
face it federer does win matches quickly. that safin and federer one last year was an exception and it also shows that when pushed to 5 sets federer cant win and also it wasnt as memorable as some of the matches hewits played that were way more close. one being today against vik(i think thats his name) that was such an awesome match. watching hewit lose was priceless and him going all red and almost about to cry cause he knew he was gonna get knocked out in the first round. that stupid ***** however says that the match wasnt that hard and stuff at the talk with courier at the end.

and u gotta get ur facts right rnitya. hewit is 4TH not 6TH.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
no, he's 6h. check again, i was watching a program the day before the aus open, it said he was 6th.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
For any Hewitt lovers, there's still hope for him after that amazing comeback in today's first round match. ;)

xlr8-crillz

HSC
and im through arguing with u rnitya and any other federer supporters. lets just let the players (hewit and federer) show whos better in this aus open

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
xlr8-crillz said:
and im through arguing with u rnitya and any other federer supporters. lets just let the players (hewit and federer) show whos better in this aus open

alrite, i gues we'll see.

that match was kinda good between Hewitt and Vik yesterday. Interesting match and it was also funny to see hewitt chucking mini spazzes when he lost points of a break point. LOL....that part when there was a continuous deuce, and there were like 8 deuces, hewitt just got so annoyed. Vik was also partially at fault, he went and argued with the "umpire?" or whoever calls points.
pretty good game. and i wanted to throw up everytime they showed bec on the screen....

YBK

HSC
rnitya_25 said:
Vik was also partially at fault, he went and argued with the "umpire?" or whoever calls points.
What's wrong with that!?

Didn't you notice how long they kept playing before the umpire called it... I thought it was unfair.

YBK

HSC
xlr8-crillz said:
I kinda agree with you; it's pretty lame when a person keeps winning with little challenge... Where's the entertainment!? :D

That's another reason I like Safin soo much; he's so unpredictable!

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
YBK said:
What's wrong with that!?

Didn't you notice how long they kept playing before the umpire called it... I thought it was unfair.
no no, im not saying he was wrong in feeling it was wrong. i thought it was very wrong of the umpire to call it so late as well. but i thought that just like in cricket, it was wrong to argue with the umpire's decision. that's all. i must have said what i said wrongly.

YBK

HSC
rnitya_25 said:
no no, im not saying he was wrong in feeling it was wrong. i thought it was very wrong of the umpire to call it so late as well. but i thought that just like in cricket, it was wrong to argue with the umpire's decision. that's all. i must have said what i said wrongly.
ahhh.. i see! lol, yeah, i'm not sure if you're not allowed to argue.

it's funny though... ! :D

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
YBK said:
ahhh.. i see! lol, yeah, i'm not sure if you're not allowed to argue.

it's funny though... ! :D

hehe, yeah it was funny. he had a good point, he lost that set perhaps because of the umpire's late call. the umpire disturbed the round..

xlr8-crillz

HSC
i really dont see the point of arguing with the umpire cause in all the tennis matches ive seen arguing with him does nothing cause he cant make a call and then in another second changel.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
xlr8-crillz said:
i really dont see the point of arguing with the umpire cause in all the tennis matches ive seen arguing with him does nothing cause he cant make a call and then in another second changel.
yeah, you're right. but Vik's argument was fair...it was a late call.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
In fact, that call was so late that "what's his name" was about to hit the return of Hewitt's return! Now that's something to argue about! :uhhuh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)