Feedback from teachers on english teachers! (1 Viewer)

unknown88

HSC
N/A
Feedback from teachers on english essays

Is it just my school but are teachers feedback basically impossible to read?

Last edited:

yours

HSC
You get used to it. Most of them have awful handwriting but one has quite pretty handwriting - I copied her style.
Also they type up the feedback sheets. The feedback on essays is always so cursory. Like: "You have good flow (mark)" or "More evidence (mark)" or "Come to a deeper understanding of the question (mark)" or "more integration (mark)"

Glorious

HSC
You get used to it. Most of them have awful handwriting but one has quite pretty handwriting - I copied her style.
Also they type up the feedback sheets. The feedback on essays is always so cursory. Like: "You have good flow (mark)" or "More evidence (mark)" or "Come to a deeper understanding of the question (mark)" or "more integration (mark)"
Or "kudos" (mark). Whats funny about my teacher is that no one has ever seen him write in LOWER case. His comments, board notes, everything is in upper case.... Very unusual, but yes. I, too, cannot make out some words.

TorMental

HSC
The best part is when they diss your handwriting when theirs is jst as worst(without exam pressure). Oh the pleasure we all enjoy.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
This is why you ask them for verbal feedback.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)