Feeling Guilty (3 Viewers)

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Guilt isn't going to help you in any way at all, so you should try to get that out of your mind. The main thing is to keep focused on the present, whilst preparing for the future. Never look back feeling guilt or regret because in the end that will probably only demotivate you. There's still approximately 2 weeks of holidays left, and in that time a lot can be achieved if you really work at it, so you really have to look at it from that point of view.

D

DkAssain

GUilT

One day at school a girl was asked to a party by a boy she had liked for years. Of course, saying yes she headed home happily. The girl asked her parents if she could go out that night but was turned down. Her parents were going out to eat for their anniversary and didn't want her to go. Besides, they reasoned, you don't even know this boy very well. The girl agreed sullenly and went to her room. Calling her friend, she made plans to pretend to spend the night there while really going to the party. Her friend agreed and the girl tricked her parents into letting her stay with her close friend. Saying goodbye to her parents the girl left to her friends house where she told the boy to pick her up. The boy arrived on time and they left for the party. The girl felt so excited to be with the boy that she liked, that at first she didn't mind that he was drinking. Soon, even she had consumed alcohol and was feeling good about coming. Waviing goodbye they both piled into the car, with the boy driving. As they drove, he kept on swerving and increasing the speed. You're going to fast! she complained giggling a bit. Suddenly the boy crossed a red light and crashed into a car that was turning in front of them.

Two days later the girl woke up in the hospital. Looking around she spotted a nurse sitting in the corner. The nurse smiled and asked how she was feeling. The girl could only nod her head before quickly asking what had happened. The nurse lowered her eyes as she explained that her crush had survived but the people in the other car had died. The girl felt tears welling up in her eyes as she thought about their families. As they began to fall down her face the girl pleaded for the nurse to tell the deceased's families how sorry she was. Looking at the girl with anguished eyes, the nurse turned her head away and quickly got up. Please! the girl cried out. Tell them I'm so sorry! Nodding her head once the nurse fled from the room, hiding the tears that were already streaming donw her own two cheeks. How could she be the one to tell the girl, that the people who died that night, that were in the other car were her parents returning home from the restaraunt?

"Every day we make choices, and every night we must sleep with the consequences of those choices."

shantu1992

HSC
DkAssain said:
GUilT

One day at school a girl was asked to a party by a boy she had liked for years. Of course, saying yes she headed home happily. The girl asked her parents if she could go out that night but was turned down. Her parents were going out to eat for their anniversary and didn't want her to go. Besides, they reasoned, you don't even know this boy very well. The girl agreed sullenly and went to her room. Calling her friend, she made plans to pretend to spend the night there while really going to the party. Her friend agreed and the girl tricked her parents into letting her stay with her close friend. Saying goodbye to her parents the girl left to her friends house where she told the boy to pick her up. The boy arrived on time and they left for the party. The girl felt so excited to be with the boy that she liked, that at first she didn't mind that he was drinking. Soon, even she had consumed alcohol and was feeling good about coming. Waviing goodbye they both piled into the car, with the boy driving. As they drove, he kept on swerving and increasing the speed. You're going to fast! she complained giggling a bit. Suddenly the boy crossed a red light and crashed into a car that was turning in front of them.

Two days later the girl woke up in the hospital. Looking around she spotted a nurse sitting in the corner. The nurse smiled and asked how she was feeling. The girl could only nod her head before quickly asking what had happened. The nurse lowered her eyes as she explained that her crush had survived but the people in the other car had died. The girl felt tears welling up in her eyes as she thought about their families. As they began to fall down her face the girl pleaded for the nurse to tell the deceased's families how sorry she was. Looking at the girl with anguished eyes, the nurse turned her head away and quickly got up. Please! the girl cried out. Tell them I'm so sorry! Nodding her head once the nurse fled from the room, hiding the tears that were already streaming donw her own two cheeks. How could she be the one to tell the girl, that the people who died that night, that were in the other car were her parents returning home from the restaraunt?

"Every day we make choices, and every night we must sleep with the consequences of those choices."
wow that's really sad
but good point zac

lionking1191

HSC
DkAssain said:
GUilT

melodrama

nicko1990

p-plater
HSC
you'll find that writing notes AFTER you learn the stuff at school actually helps. i wrote notes in the hols before trials, personally worked for me, as i could put in little hints for myself i picked up throughout the year. and seriously, 09-ers, just chill it for now! do something, but don't push yourselves too hard! there'll be plenty of opportunities for that later on. remember the law of diminishing returns.

HSC
Hmm...if you're skilled, you can get all of your topic 1 notes all done.

I remember this time last year, I had two assessments due first day back, and because I haven't worked on them throughout the holidays, I was left with about 5 days to finish both.

One of the assessments took me quite long to finish and I was surprised since I thought it would be easy..anyways I finished it in the 5th day leaving me with approximately 6 hours to do the other assessment rofls. Luckily though, I managed to finish that assessment after like 6 hours LMAO.

the results turned up pretty good, for the one I did in 5 days I got 96% and the one I did in 6 hours I got 89% (and no, this wasn't an easy assessment).

So yeh, I guess if you're pretty skillful, it is possible to finish all your notes. Although you can always work on your notes throughout the year ....

Notes are only really useful when it comes close to exams, and if you want a shortcut, just download the BOS notes on this site and then just add stuff on that, that's what I did about 2 months till HSC and it worked.

Good Luck :drink:

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
DkAssain said:
GUilT

I think the 'guilty' feeling of being=responsibloe-for-your-parent's-death here is a bit too much to be comparing it the uiglty feeling of 'not-doing-holiday-homework-ohnoes".

same person

HSC
I have this weird reasoning going on in my head that if I go on the Bored of STUDIES website, it is somehow contributing to my own STUDIES! haha

Wonder how much longer it will work for?

D

DkAssain

simonloo said:
I think the 'guilty' feeling of being=responsibloe-for-your-parent's-death here is a bit too much to be comparing it the uiglty feeling of 'not-doing-holiday-homework-ohnoes".
yea lol its is abit over exaggerated but ...

joben

HSC
lol that story is pretty good (and ironic)

Last edited:

cerys

because i can.
HSC
Damn you people that had already started doing their notes and completing all their shizz earlier in the holidays :evilfire::evilfire::evilfire::evilfire:

I haven't even started and i have tons to do.

I should've locked the computer up or cut the internet months ago :chainsaw:

Aplus

HSC
N/A
I think the main message is 'consequences' and 'regret'. For example, like death, once you do poorly on an exam or assessment etc. you can never take it again.

MrDimple

HSC
Damn you people that had already started doing their notes and completing all their shizz earlier in the holidays :evilfire::evilfire::evilfire::evilfire:

I haven't even started and i have tons to do.

I should've locked the computer up or cut the internet months ago :chainsaw:
just do what i mgonna do quit the internet after the holidays only way for me, i learn much better when school is up to be honest, holidays is to relax for me. I wrote some notes for biology but couldn't seem to read over em but only write em.

eriito

Elite Member
HSC
hey i feel reali bad , because i havent did much work these holidais, i was planning to to my pd , chem and legal notes for the first topic, and ive only done 3/4 of my pd notes and a feww maths exercises but thats about it. I just feel really awfull seriously. Is anyone else in the same boat as me?
i havent done anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)