Feeling Like Shit? (1 Viewer)

zxcvbee

HSC
N/A
any one else feel like as each test goes by, you just get more over the hsc, and start relsing how distant your actual uai hopes may be. I no this is properbly not the case for those who do well, but im finding especially after english, i feel like my uai assperations are well and truely gone down the drain, its the worst feeling ever. I mean in the english i was seconds away from just walking out, and brawling my eyes out..

They say you get what you desevre, but i hate it when people constantly tell you you'll do fine, but its like you feel like you are not smart get me? Im one of those people that eveyone is like Your a smart cookie to, you'll do great you have worked hard this year, but i dont see/feel that at all, i feel like im throwing it all away, and its annoying cos i no alot of people are gena be shocked at my result..

Anyone else feel the same.
And yer i know i should stop dwelling and shit and go study, but please no negitve comments

inter108

HSC
zxcvbee said:
any one else feel like as each test goes by, you just get more over the hsc, and start relsing how distant your actual uai hopes may be. I no this is properbly not the case for those who do well, but im finding especially after english, i feel like my uai assperations are well and truely gone down the drain, its the worst feeling ever. I mean in the english i was seconds away from just walking out, and brawling my eyes out..

They say you get what you desevre, but i hate it when people constantly tell you you'll do fine, but its like you feel like you are not smart get me? Im one of those people that eveyone is like Your a smart cookie to, you'll do great you have worked hard this year, but i dont see/feel that at all, i feel like im throwing it all away, and its annoying cos i no alot of people are gena be shocked at my result..

And yer i know i should stop dwelling and shit and go study, but please no negitve comments
Dude it's not over till its over i'm in the same situation as you

I think about my UAI hopes day and night.

But you know what that's not what gonna get me into Uni.

Studying is, Leave the crying when you get your results.

But for now try and change whether you cry or not.

ITS NOT OVER! :D

poWerdrY

HSC
i feel exactly the same way. everyone's expectations of me are so high, but im flailing at the moment. and, yeh, halfway through the adavnced exam, i just wanted to leave. i was doing so poorly.

obimoshman1234

the one and only
HSC
think of it this way if ur feeling like this there must be thousands of other out there the same

also its just english u still have time to KICK THE SHIT OUT OF UR OTHER SUBJECTS to make up for english. ALSO POSITIVE MARKING BRINGS MARKS UP HIGHER THAN U SUSPECt

Kew

HSC
I feel shame of myself, but not to an extent that I want to give up.

I've overstudied or overprepared for some subjects, but for one particular one I totally regret not doing any work all year, lol. *cough* maths.

I think to myself my UAI will not be great, but I guess I shall just have to wait & see. A miracle may happen. :))))

zxcvbee

HSC
N/A
ALSO POSITIVE MARKING BRINGS MARKS UP HIGHER THAN U SUSPECt
i dont get it??

And thanks guys this thread is making me feel better. Btw anyone here read the secret? its all about the law of attraction if you think post thougts, you get post results... Im toatlly for that but these bloody negative feelings ARR go away yerr.. bloody hsc

inter108

HSC
It's normal to feel depressed during the HSC.

It's a time where everyone has expectations and those expectations are a priority.

The feeling of depression is only felt because you care about doing well.

Can't wait till i go for my Holiday :D

a-n-d-r-e-w

HSC
zxcvbee said:

+1

inter108

HSC
zxcvbee said:
i dont get it??

And thanks guys this thread is making me feel better. Btw anyone here read the secret? its all about the law of attraction if you think post thougts, you get post results... Im toatlly for that but these bloody negative feelings ARR go away yerr.. bloody hsc
Positive marking is when the marker will not deduct marks on false information.

They observe and only mark you on the relevant information according to the question.

The marking criteria is more lenient then of normal high schools as i have been told.

ddillan

HSC
As each exam passes you are one exam closer to freedom!!!!!!!!!!!

Screw the HSC, it's a crappy system.

You only find out your own UAI so just lie to people. Tell them u got 90 and just wanna take a gap year!

christiee

HSC
zxcvbee said:

Add me to that list too :eek:

wLym

HSC
zxcvbee said:

You say its not the case for those who do well? ive done really well all during the year and all my high school years, and now, when it matters, ive done the shittest ive ever done. Ive aimed for a uai, a number, and it doesnt work. Dont aim for something that you cant control, aim for something you can. Theres only one thing you can aim to control right now, and that is working hard even though circumstances are bad, and trying your best. Those who overcome adversity, and and have no fear of either failure or success, learn a lot about themselves. Id rather come out of the hsc being a different person, than being the same person with a number. This number wont mean shit if you arent well equipped as a person. Right now i get my motivation from this quote:
"don't let the fear of striking out stop you from playing the ball game"

Good luck.

HSC
im so glad you posted this coz i fell the same way, i ran out of time in both paper 1 and 2 and i fell like my UAI just went downnnnnnnnnnn, its brought my motivation to rock bottom atm.

zxcvbee

HSC
N/A
nkljhiyugvutbnl said:
im so glad you posted this coz i fell the same way, i ran out of time in both paper 1 and 2 and i fell like my UAI just went downnnnnnnnnnn, its brought my motivation to rock bottom atm.
So glad im not the only one!! arrr worst feeling aint it
Hey maybe its just a normal hsc feeling

Nasonex

HSC
N/A
im fucked as well:(

90 --> 85 --> 80 --> 70 --> mayb 60 ---> welcome to TAFE

obimoshman1234

the one and only
HSC
god people forget what has happened and look on to whats to come because if u continue to look back u will get shit results. Forget the past look forward and prepare urself for the next exams because u never know u may kill everything else

beth211111

HSC
I know exactly what you mean, i feel like english is all i'm good at and i seriously stuffed up. Before I thought I might end up with a uai of 70ish..now I doubt i'll go to uni. But on the bright side...theres always ..nah sorry I've got nothing.

AMYzing

HEYY ITS AMY!
HSC
Exactly the same.. because school captains MUST get good marks.. or shunnnnn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)