Feeling Like Shit? (1 Viewer)

old.skool.kid

HSC
Seriously, sif you would have an avatar like that and not expect comments.

erm

HSC
yeah i know, strangely hypnotic.

I just want to nestle in there and go to sleep.

jasonml

jay son em el
HSC
obimoshman1234 said:
2. Illegal to possess more than one, although several can be maintained
at different locations as long as specimens do not come into direct
contact with each other.
lol win!

2S1D3

HSC
wLym said:
You say its not the case for those who do well? ive done really well all during the year and all my high school years, and now, when it matters, ive done the shittest ive ever done. Ive aimed for a uai, a number, and it doesnt work. Dont aim for something that you cant control, aim for something you can. Theres only one thing you can aim to control right now, and that is working hard even though circumstances are bad, and trying your best. Those who overcome adversity, and and have no fear of either failure or success, learn a lot about themselves. Id rather come out of the hsc being a different person, than being the same person with a number. This number wont mean shit if you arent well equipped as a person. Right now i get my motivation from this quote:
"don't let the fear of striking out stop you from playing the ball game"

Good luck.
Sounds like a journey lol

Zeestylez

HSC
nkljhiyugvutbnl said:
im so glad you posted this coz i fell the same way, i ran out of time in both paper 1 and 2 and i fell like my UAI just went downnnnnnnnnnn, its brought my motivation to rock bottom atm.
i second that! and exactly in the same position, stufed up my creative writing really badly

well my problem is i was pretty motivated throughout the year, im not a smart kid but i tried very hard this year and id say this is the best ive eva done in my school years, in terms of marks, attitude and everything but thats just not enough

i guess its coz those who try keep trying and those that have always been on the top stay there.

lol mine sounds like a journey too

Last edited:

sparkerasp

HSC
Zeestylez said:
i second that! and exactly in the same position, stufed up my creative writing really badly

well my problem is i was pretty motivated throughout the year, im not a smart kid but i tried very hard this year and id say this is the best ive eva done in my school years, in terms of marks, attitude and everything but thats just not enough

i guess its coz those who try keep trying and those that have always been on the top stay there.
I also second that. My timing with all my exams so far were perfectly fine, it's just the content. I talked about all I wanted to talk about in my englishes but I just get that feeling that something's missing.

All my marks and ranks were pretty good until the trials when everything simply collapsed and consequently, almost everything dropped :(.

Then I look at the UAI I want to get (even though I don't need to get anywhere near that for the uni course I want to do) and this full depression wave just hits me.

sleepplease

HSC
*cry*.

i feel like i have fucked up so badly. i have worked soso hard and now it's al ljust blown up. i am sick and tired and dizzy and cant keep any food down. this sucks so much.

Zeestylez

HSC
sleepplease said:
*cry*.

i feel like i have fucked up so badly. i have worked soso hard and now it's al ljust blown up. i am sick and tired and dizzy and cant keep any food down. this sucks so much.
awww i suggest you try and get rest, sleep or do wateva u find easy to relax. Dw about the studying now coz if your feeling the way u described then your first priority should be feeling a bit better before the next exam.
Try fluids as starters.

Hope you feel better soon..

obiman

HSC
obimoshman1234 said:
all i can say is this thread has now become hella funny

and i must add this

WOMEN - A CHEMICAL ANALYSIS

------------------------- --
Element: Women
Symbol: Wo
Discoverer: Adam
Atomic Mass: Accepted at 53.6 kg, but known to vary between 40 &
200 kg
Occurences: Copious quantities in all urban areas
PHYSICAL PROPERTIES:
1. Surface usually covered in painted film.
2. Boils at nothing; freezes without known reason.
3. Melts if given special treatment.
4. Bitter if incorrectly used.
5. Found in various states from virgin metal to common ore.
6. Yields if pressure applied in correct places.
CHEMICAL PROPERTIES:
1. Has a great affinity for gold, silver and a range of precious
stones.
2. Absorbs great quantities of expensive substances.
3. May explode spontaneously without prior warning and for no know
reason.
4. Insoluble in liquids, but activity increases greatly when
saturated in alcohol.
5. Most powerful money reducing agent known to man.
COMMON USES:
1. Highly ornamental, especially in sports cars.
2. Can be a great aid to relaxation.
3. Very effective cleaning agent.
TESTS:
1. Pure specimen turns rosy pink when discovered in the natural state.
2. Turns green when placed beside a better specimen.
HAZARDS:
1. Highly dangerous except in experienced hands.
2. Illegal to possess more than one, although several can be maintained
at different locations as long as specimens do not come into direct
contact with each other
there u go comic relief

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Desok said:
yeah sure i do you don't even know me. also there's a difference to expecting comments and taking comments without fighting back i guess i'll leave that up to you to get your pretty little head around. as for your comment about the world being unfair, no shit, but what you meant to say there instead was that you're a raging bitch then sure, i'll concede your point.:rolleyes: get a life instead of attacking people on the internet
cry harder and why do you like that smiley so much?

Epistemophobia

Serenity Painted Death
HSC
you know what, i feel better as they go past, step closer to finish, and i know that my uai doesn't fricken control my life. its just somthing that is relevant right now that i will do and hope that the work that i've done will pay off hey.

henry08

HSC
N/A
Yup, I have a massive hangover din't stop drinking till 4 this morning.

Leo 100

HSC
N/A
henry08 said:
Yup, I have a massive hangover din't stop drinking till 4 this morning.
it is that drinking enhances your mental capacity for studying.... if not it does now

henry08

HSC
N/A
Leo 100 said:
it is that drinking enhances your mental capacity for studying.... if not it does now
1 or 2 helps. Any more than that does not.

phunk

HSC
lol finally...people in the same boat as me. I screwed up business and english hardout; I'm going to fail legal and eco. TAFE, here i come haha

SUSYKINS

HSC
henry08 said:
Tafe applications for 2009 have already closed.
no they havnt they close 31st of october
im applying
cuz my uai
is going to be
CRAPPPPPP
CRAPCRAPCPAPR

ugh and i am too sick of ppl going 'YOU'LL DO FINE DONT WORRY' gahh and this one girl yesterday was like 'u dont even need to study and you'll do great'
omg i will not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)