Fellas lets ask the questions to the ladies we always wanted... (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
RCMasterAA said:
I got one.
Does the missionary position really feel that good for you girls?
HAHHAHAHAHHAH WTF??? that's the stupidest question ever

stazi

Nightman
HSC
RCMasterAA said:
Hey, thread title is about asking the questions you always wanted so there's mine :)
ok ill answer. missionary is a fairly standard position and it will feel good (if the right foreplay is involved beforehand). however, some other positions can be better, such as doggy style, one leg suspended. The goal is to stimulate both the g-spot and the clit with your penis.

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
CSI: CRIMES ™ said:
I mean this may have been done before, but lets try it out. There are questions that I have wondered but were a little apprehensive about asking...so here goes...

Why do you want your butt to get bigger?

Fellas add your own questions..
I dont think my arse can get any larger! lol..sorry if i freaked u guys out ;)

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
Can i ask a stupid question to the lads of BOS??

If you got along with a 'biggish' girl who isnt the prettiest in the world, would you ever consider going out with her? Its just, i get along with a lot guys round where i live, but never date, cos they are all paying attention to the thin, attractive girls...

Sorry, ill shut up now :)

Science Geek

Biotechnologist
HSC
Komaticom said:
Big guys might go biggish girls. Then you two can compare boob sizes.

Sorry.
That is so uncalled for. And so very rude.

And if you are really sorry, you wouldn't even have posted the comment. You would have kept the childish humour to yourself.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Science Geek said:
That is so uncalled for. And so very rude.

And if you are really sorry, you wouldn't even have posted the comment. You would have kept the childish humour to yourself.
No it wasn't. It was just a Komaticom moment.

P.S. Pharmacist darling, pharmacist.

Science Geek

Biotechnologist
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
No it wasn't. It was just a Komaticom moment.

P.S. Pharmacist darling, pharmacist.
Yes, I do realise that I had the word spelt incorrectly. It was an oversight, which was only noticed once I posted in the forum. I simply had not got around to fixing it. However as you can see it has now been corrected.

As for calling me 'darling', don't. You have no right to patronise me.

Last edited:

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Science Geek said:
Yes, I do realise that I had the word spelt incorrectly. It was an oversight, which was only noticed once I posted in the forum. I simply had not got around to fixing it. However as you can see it has now been corrected.

As for calling me 'darling', don't. You have no right to patronise me.
it's ok, it's dreamerish

everyone knows she's weird

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
brogan77 said:
So write a Booker Prize winning novella called "The Cruelty of Man" about it, then watch as the pressure mounts on you to reproduce another critically acclaimed literary marvel and crack under said pressure causing you to run away from the corrupting influence of technology and indeed, civilization to live a secluded existence in the Zen tranquility of the Nepalese Highlands until the end of your days.
sif...unless they have the net and BOS

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
brogan77 said:
You and your size 1 font suck wang, Dreamerish.
They sure do.

brogan77 said:
Yes she does, darling.
No need to get upset, pumpkin.
Its only the internet after all, princess.
Besides, Dreamerish sucks wang so don't take anything she says to heart, sweetpea.
I don't think 'Science Geek' is used to reading such flattering terms. She's probably gone red as a tomato sitting as her computer, all flushed like a teenage boy because she now has a crush on you broggiebear.

Last edited:

Science Geek

Biotechnologist
HSC
minushuman said:
I don't think 'Science Geek' is used to reading such flattering terms. He's probably gone red as a tomato sitting as his computer, all flushed like a teenage girl because he now has a crush on you broggiebear.
I actually happen to be female. Just thought I'd let you know.

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
Science Geek said:
I actually happen to be female. Just thought I'd let you know.
That claim is useless without pictures :p

My post has been edited accordingly, sorry babe.

Mono!

HSC
stalk_if_u_dare said:
Can i ask a stupid question to the lads of BOS??

If you got along with a 'biggish' girl who isnt the prettiest in the world, would you ever consider going out with her? Its just, i get along with a lot guys round where i live, but never date, cos they are all paying attention to the thin, attractive girls...

Sorry, ill shut up now :)
yeh i dated this feamles who was large deends on the guy and person 2 person i really liked this person so i didnt care wo tmy frioends thought bocz they didnt have 2 liek her but also it is alot esier 4 guy if mates do liek them as for ur wondering wouldnt give up hope bear in mind were under 20 still seriously lets just get through hsc as much i do want a gf i know that they will not let me live of them id rather say 2 her hey look weve both got hsc lets work on that than screw up hsc

sarevok

HSC
Mono! said:
yeh i dated this feamles who was large deends on the guy and person 2 person i really liked this person so i didnt care wo tmy frioends thought bocz they didnt have 2 liek her but also it is alot esier 4 guy if mates do liek them as for ur wondering wouldnt give up hope bear in mind were under 20 still seriously lets just get through hsc as much i do want a gf i know that they will not let me live of them id rather say 2 her hey look weve both got hsc lets work on that than screw up hsc
Learn to write, retard

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)