Fellas lets ask the questions to the ladies we always wanted... (2 Viewers)

Emly

E.T
HSC
This might sound stupid but...

Does PMS feel different to real stress?
yes. stress is like having wayyy too much to think abou tand to do at one time, and just getting overwhealmed by it all and desperatly needing a way out.
PMS i get heaps sad, and nearly everything makes you want to cry, and you feel sick, and lethargic and not hungry. listless.

And also, do you try to react differently to how you would handle real stress as opposed to PMS?
Pms- drugs :D
when it physically hurts. otherwise, the tired crabby and upsetness you just gotta cope with. and realise that it IS PMS, not something long lasting. get lots of sleep.

And is there a easy way for a guy to know that his friend/girlfriend is experiencing PMS without asking her about "her time of the month"?
ask her.... if she wont have sex with you, but usually regulary does, then that could be it. but if you guys are having sex, then you should be talking about that sort of stuff with each other... and be comfortable talking about it.

joe_rulez37

HSC
Emly said:
This might sound stupid but...

Does PMS feel different to real stress?
yes. stress is like having wayyy too much to think abou tand to do at one time, and just getting overwhealmed by it all and desperatly needing a way out.
PMS i get heaps sad, and nearly everything makes you want to cry, and you feel sick, and lethargic and not hungry. listless.

And also, do you try to react differently to how you would handle real stress as opposed to PMS?
Pms- drugs :D
when it physically hurts. otherwise, the tired crabby and upsetness you just gotta cope with. and realise that it IS PMS, not something long lasting. get lots of sleep.

And is there a easy way for a guy to know that his friend/girlfriend is experiencing PMS without asking her about "her time of the month"?
ask her.... if she wont have sex with you, but usually regulary does, then that could be it. but if you guys are having sex, then you should be talking about that sort of stuff with each other... and be comfortable talking about it.
Not my girlfriend... just a friend. she's just complaining all the time for the past 2 weeks about EVERYTHING... sounds like PMS? Is it sensible for a guy to ask his female friend about PMS? Or is that just totally rude?

HSC
joe_rulez37 said:
Not my girlfriend... just a friend. she's just complaining all the time for the past 2 weeks about EVERYTHING... sounds like PMS? Is it sensible for a guy to ask his female friend about PMS? Or is that just totally rude?
most chicks will bite you head off if you say that. be carfull

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
allright so ive got a casual job, so i do pull in some money
but say the girl i was with didnt have a job and so only money she got would be from her parents, i would pay for her when we went out [ not out of any sort of chivalry but because she doesnt have a job and i enjoy her company, so if i didnt pay i would go out with her less and see her less sorta thing]

now heres the question for the girls: if you were in this situation would u EXPECT your boy to pay, or would you be GRATEFUL for him everytime he did

this is an interesting question because if the girl was grateful and feels all special like iam doing something romantic [ please, iam not that way inclined, but if she wants to take it that way...] then its money well spent but if she is taking me for a ride and expecting me to pay for her all the time, then i cant exactly afford that[ well i can, just not willing to spend THAt much money] and i dont wanna be seen as a chump

the flipside of this is she may be thinking " well i cant afford to go out all the time, so if he wants to see me so often he should be paying" in which case she is thinking the same as me, but this isnt so good because it means she is expecting it and taking it for granted

what all you ladies think?

malkin86

HSC
withoutaface said:
I though feminists objected to the term "girls", and preferred "women" (or womyn, depending on how extreme they are).
Only when used as a perjorative by males... It depends on the situation. If informality and closeness between females is desired, then 'girls' fits the bill. The Aristasians don't consider themselves to be feminist, but they share some ideologies with the extreme.

HSC
feminists hate anything a man calls a women. it would be always sexist, lol! (i hate feminists and sexist men, lol)

HSC
here's one - how many have legitimately used alcohol as an excuse for something stupid you did??

i have heard this excuse from countless girls who did something they regretted after having a few drinks... i never really thought of it as a decent excuse coz i reckon it just brings out people as they really are i.e. it removes any thought of society's expectations.

i know all about the memory lapses and all, but again i refer to the previous statement. i cant really comment on it tho - im pretty sure i would get severe poisoning to get to that stage...

olchik

HSC
natstar said:
Does the attention of men make you dress a certain way? I dont dress for males, I dress for myself.
I agree! I also dress for myself

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
joe_rulez37 said:
lol just ask what is wrong - don't ask if she has pms!!

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
Serius said:
but say the girl i was with didnt have a job and so only money she got would be from her parents, i would pay for her when we went out [ not out of any sort of chivalry but because she doesnt have a job and i enjoy her company, so if i didnt pay i would go out with her less and see her less sorta thing]

now heres the question for the girls: if you were in this situation would u EXPECT your boy to pay, or would you be GRATEFUL for him everytime he did

this is an interesting question because if the girl was grateful and feels all special like iam doing something romantic [ please, iam not that way inclined, but if she wants to take it that way...] then its money well spent but if she is taking me for a ride and expecting me to pay for her all the time, then i cant exactly afford that[ well i can, just not willing to spend THAt much money] and i dont wanna be seen as a chump

the flipside of this is she may be thinking " well i cant afford to go out all the time, so if he wants to see me so often he should be paying" in which case she is thinking the same as me, but this isnt so good because it means she is expecting it and taking it for granted

here is bubz's answer. this goes for all questions

all men/women are different. don't generalise. talk to him/her

it's not that difficult

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
there isnt any1 to talk to, it was a proposed situation that i thought would be quite common

so u reckon whenever i come accross this situation i should ask how she feels about me paying? cause dont get me wrong, iam no hero if we are both earning money we can split it down the middle, unless iam earning alot more than her in which case it is proportional e.g i earn twice as much therefore i pay 2/3 the price... i reckon thats fair

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
I don't think they should expect you to pay, you're earning the money and it would be a lot out of your pocket to pay every time.

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
Serius said:

I'm grateful if they offer. I'll always offer to split the bill, but if they're insistent about paying then I'm happy. I wouldn't be happy if the guy EXPECTED me to pay. UNless i was earning a shitload more than him

stazi

Nightman
HSC
llamalope said:
I'm grateful if they offer. I'll always offer to split the bill, but if they're insistent about paying then I'm happy. I wouldn't be happy if the guy EXPECTED me to pay. UNless i was earning a shitload more than him
ogm! hi2usxc!

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
FoodForThought said:
here's one - how many have legitimately used alcohol as an excuse for something stupid you did??

i have heard this excuse from countless girls who did something they regretted after having a few drinks... i never really thought of it as a decent excuse coz i reckon it just brings out people as they really are i.e. it removes any thought of society's expectations.

i know all about the memory lapses and all, but again i refer to the previous statement. i cant really comment on it tho - im pretty sure i would get severe poisoning to get to that stage...
then again you have to look at the angle that girls are more easily taken advantage of when in such an intoxicated stage. they'd go along with things they wouldn't normally because alcohol makes everything seem like a good idea at the time and often removes the thought of consequences.

i wouldn't say it brings the real person out, but alcohol really can make you not see things in a clear light at all therefore often leading to making mistakes you regret.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)