female engineers (1 Viewer)

00iCon

HSC
There's no engineering solution to read through it!
Also go to an all boys school, so no girls. It's quite a popular subject.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Might've done it if my school offered it.

BTW i want to do civil engineering at uni next year :)

00iCon

HSC
Might've done it if my school offered it.

BTW i want to do civil engineering at uni next year :)
I reckon civil has the best pay and future, and is pretty good, but something aero or space is my passion.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
I reckon civil has the best pay and future, and is pretty good, but something aero or space is my passion.
Fair enough, gluck with that :)

I sure hope the aerospace industry in Australia expands, but with the way things are going i doubt it :/

red-butterfly

HSC
i'll be starting engineering this year I know there were quite a few girls from my school that are going to do engineering too :)

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
where are...if any of the hot engineering girls?

i know i shouldn't be saying this, coz hot is a term in disregard.

still, good to see more female engineers on the rise.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
where are...if any of the hot engineering girls?

i know i shouldn't be saying this, coz hot is a term in disregard.

still, good to see more female engineers on the rise.
I know a few girls i'd deem "hot" doing engo at UNSW :)

dim987654321

HSC
Ladies,

I'm a 3rd year now, this year as a Civil student at UTS. Defs, consider it as a serious career path. there are so many support networks for females its not funny. Dont worry about immature teenage boys and stereotypes, its only for one year of your life to put up with it.

At UTS there is a whole network organisation called "Women in engineering", there are even scholarships that are female only to promote chicks to do it.

Btw, we need more chicks doing it, its soo funny one decent looking girl walks in the room and every guy stares at her. In honesty i feel sorry for her! We just need to even the ratio between guys and girls out. I find some blokes are just arrogant, whereas chicks are more willing to communicate their ideas.

Just a few thoughts, cheers

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Ladies,

I'm a 3rd year now, this year as a Civil student at UTS. Defs, consider it as a serious career path. there are so many support networks for females its not funny. Dont worry about immature teenage boys and stereotypes, its only for one year of your life to put up with it.

At UTS there is a whole network organisation called "Women in engineering", there are even scholarships that are female only to promote chicks to do it.

Btw, we need more chicks doing it, its soo funny one decent looking girl walks in the room and every guy stares at her. In honesty i feel sorry for her! We just need to even the ratio between guys and girls out. I find some blokes are just arrogant, whereas chicks are more willing to communicate their ideas.

Just a few thoughts, cheers
hahah im sure a decent chick entering any room will have guys perving.

just more obvious if it's all guys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)