Female Genital Mutilation: Allow it? (1 Viewer)

HSC
um what

we know that it has no basis in islamic law etc

all the more reason to completely remove it from every culture

the point that was made though, was that it is mainly islamic people who practice this

you fucking retards

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
The only + I can see from this is that the procedure isn't as radical, it's called a 'nick' or something so it will not leave long lasting deformity or lack of sensation. It will also save lives, stop the spread of disease, etc. tbh I don't see why the paediatric society offering this is any more offensive than male circumcision.

The - I can see is that it perhaps creates a falsehood that genital mutilation is okay, which is *not* what they're saying, this is more of a harm minimisation scheme.

Alternatively I say as soon as a parent approaches a doctor to perform this procedure, they should be taken out back and shot.

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
yeah but what if the female wants it done voluntarily?

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
It's generally done at a pretty young age, I don't think a child can consent to having their clitoris cut off.

If women want cosmetic or plastic surgery to their vagina, it's already available and legal.

One of these things is not like the other one.

mes ami

HSC
Exactly. +1.

Before making stupid assumptions that because some Muslims practice female genital mutilation, it must be grounded in Islamic law or something, you should honestly do research. Honestly, I challenge you ignorant BoSers to provide one Quranic quote that supports female genital mutilation, and then I will rest my case.

Its more like a belief. Women should not have pleasure for they are evil and lure men. Kinda like that, but not everyone believes it. Cultural beliefs based upon their interruptions of the religious txts. Thus it gets associated with Islam.

HSC
um no they were eastern bloc sex traffic guys i think
idk all i know is that they are all now dead

HSC
and also, yes it is tribal african shit
also arabs do it too brah
also

the reasons the retarded sudanese do it is linked to islam there is no denying that

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
we take kids off aborigines for less

just fucken take the kids and ship the fuckers back where they came from

in b4 "what if they were born here"... then send them to svalbard

Big DubYah

HSC
I believe that everyone has the right to their religious customs and beliefs. It may be barbaric and inhumane, but to say that all people who do it should be executed? Thats just plain right-wing fascism.

ibbi00

HSC
I believe that everyone has the right to their religious customs and beliefs. It may be barbaric and inhumane, but to say that all people who do it should be executed? Thats just plain right-wing fascism.
Such category is nonexistent in terms of female genital mutilation.

Last edited:

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
Discussions such as this always provide deeper insights into the pathological, misguided and even suicidal thought processes of so many white people today. To even approach something like female genital mutilation and those that practice it, as an ingrained fixture of their culture as a matter deserving not of outright rejection but controversy, is an unspeakable example of the sheer power of the intellectual forces that divide and deracinate Western man. It is the destructive altruistic behavior of Western man, a compassion extended far beyond all reasonable limits, that compels him to accept what is not in his own interests; to allow the presence of the savage, and the savage's attendant worthlessness, in his close quarters. If Western man has a weakness, it is his guilt over his own success, and an unnecessary feeling of obligation to share his success with the unsavoury skraelings that have always fell below him.

The mutiliators and audacious minorities continue to try his patience and to twist his own thought processes into convincing himself that their own mediocrity is his enrichment. Someday his patience will run out and the agitators will have their own bile-spewing mouths shut for them.

Last edited:

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
Since you seem to proudly display the Palestinian or Jordanian flag (I think) in your avatar, and reflexively defend Islam by attempting to diassociate it with a mandate on female genital mutilation, I am still sure that you're an agitator though.

Prove me wrong!

Lipin

HSC
P. sure Muslims have a monopoly over FGM. Most of the countries where it's practiced are in the OIC.

ibbi00

HSC
Since you seem to proudly display the Palestinian or Jordanian flag (I think) in your avatar, and reflexively defend Islam by attempting to diassociate it with a mandate on female genital mutilation, I am still sure that you're an agitator though.

Prove me wrong!
I don't have to prove anything to some randy on an internet forum. Also, wtf's with the "guilty until proven otherwise" notion?

Last edited:

MUSE13

HSC
Uni Grad
male circumcision is just as bad, every body part perfroms an function the fore skin functions as an pectective layer cuting it off is not only responsive for 111 deaths each year but is not medicall nessasary BOTH should be banned period ..

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
male circumcision is just as bad, every body part perfroms an function the fore skin functions as an pectective layer cuting it off is not only responsive for 111 deaths each year but is not medicall nessasary BOTH should be banned period ..
Dependent on the situation a male circumcision is medically necessary and is advocated in high HIV areas because it reduces risk.

Schooled.

MUSE13

HSC
Uni Grad
Dependent on the situation a male circumcision is medically necessary and is advocated in high HIV areas because it reduces risk.

Schooled.
there are other ways to reduce risks such as better hygiene, (cleansing) no need cut someones skin off, I'm sorry but i just strongly believe in individuals rights, people should be able to determine what happens to their own body, not their parents

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
there are other ways to reduce risks such as better hygiene, (cleansing) no need cut someones skin off, I'm sorry but i just strongly believe in individuals rights, people should be able to determine what happens to their own body, not their parents
Firstly Yeah, "cleansing" would be applicable in a first world country where products are readily available, unlike a third world country where washing in the water could cause multiple illnesses.

Secondly there are medical reasons why a circumcision is needed in some infants.

Religious/culture shouldnt be brought into the decision for circumcision, but the pros outweighs the cons. I had Phimosis as a child and im glad I had the procedure done then and not now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)