Female Genital Mutilation: Allow it? (1 Viewer)

MUSE13

HSC
Uni Grad
Firstly Yeah, "cleansing" would be applicable in a first world country where products are readily available, unlike a third world country where washing in the water could cause multiple illnesses.

Secondly there are medical reasons why a circumcision is needed in some infants.

Religious/culture shouldnt be brought into the decision for circumcision, but the pros outweighs the cons. I had Phimosis as a child and im glad I had the procedure done then and not now.
yes i understand for medical reasons however a majority of circumcisions are done for social reasons and thats what angers me and just for the record , only a some percentage of circumcision are done for medical reasons and thats what really angers me the most as they can cause a lot of physical and psychological damage in fact they did an MRI scan of baby's that have been circumcised and it showed that their brain wave levels never returned the same again as well as this over 100 body's die of this every year (which may not seem like very much considering millions of children who do it) however a life is an life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)