feminism (1 Viewer)

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
i love this quotrre hahaha

Sexism? The left was siding with ugly women over attractive ones. Attractive women never really had a problem with marriage 1.0 where the woman doesn't work and they live off the husband's earnings (and don't ever divorce) because they got the first pick of men! Unappealing women got the short end of the stick - either marry an unappealing guy or be single and work a bad job (good jobs needed to go to men so they could support families). Worked out well for unattractive women. Now they can become middle managers and lawyers and choke us all to death with their petty demands rather than just the one poor soul who would have married them.

discuss

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
haahahhahahahaahahhahahajfhasldkjfhadslkfjh

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
cosmo at what age were you weaned

Politic

HSC
N/A

Sexism? The left was siding with ugly women over attractive ones. Attractive women never really had a problem with marriage 1.0 where the woman doesn't work and they live off the husband's earnings (and don't ever divorce) because they got the first pick of men! Unappealing women got the short end of the stick - either marry an unappealing guy or be single and work a bad job (good jobs needed to go to men so they could support families). Worked out well for unattractive women. Now they can become middle managers and lawyers and choke us all to death with their petty demands rather than just the one poor soul who would have married them.

discuss
i do agree that feminism is overrated these days.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
from a great show

Phoebe: I know, I know, we can drive, we can vote, we can work, what more do these broads want?

Lentern

HSC

discuss
I think it's fairly obvious that I'm sympathetic with feminists but even still, one event that particularly amused me was when Jedward were on a panel show with Germaine Greer, completely oblivious to who Germaine was, when the host asked Germaine what a feminist is John said "a loser" then when Germaine explained what feminism was Edward told her that she was wrong and proceeded to give his own, retarded definition.

The show was otherwise pretty mediocre but if anyones desperately bored you can watch it

HSC
Uni Grad
Erased those cunts from my brain after Eurovision ugh.

Lentern

HSC
Oh come on they're hilarious and adorable, musically talentless but utterly charming.

HSC
Uni Grad
I just find flamboyant men top tier of most annoying things in the world.

HSC
Uni Grad
Guess I'm too much of a poo poo head to know of him.

DVDVDVDV

Premium Member
HSC
Ugh...

I really hate modern feminism. As it stands now, I see more sexism against males than for them. Sure, you have more male CEO's, but statistics don't pick up on the fact that more men are willing to sacrifice their family life for their career than men. There are more women with university degrees than men, yet if you look at the scholarships, they only want more women getting degrees. The statistics that say "men get paid more than women in certain jobs" also are bogus because in other industries (if I recall correctly, the jewellery industry), women get paid up to 50% more anyway. The statistics that say women get 77 cents to the male dollar ignore education, socio-economic backgrounds, the fact that highly educated women are more likely to choose to enter lower paying jobs such as teaching or nursing and the like. Ignoring "free choice" women are sitting at 91 cents to the male dollar and if free choice was taken into consideration, they'd be equal or superior. They're set, they can shut up.

If they really want "equal rights" then they should shut up about gender inequalities and fix up things like Aboriginal standards of living.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)