feminism (2 Viewers)

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
wot the fuck is that jedward cunt thing
yes this
Oh come on they're hilarious and adorable, musically talentless but utterly charming.
they're pretty retarded
Ugh...

I really hate modern feminism. As it stands now, I see more sexism against males than for them. Sure, you have more male CEO's, but statistics don't pick up on the fact that more men are willing to sacrifice their family life for their career than men. There are more women with university degrees than men, yet if you look at the scholarships, they only want more women getting degrees. The statistics that say "men get paid more than women in certain jobs" also are bogus because in other industries (if I recall correctly, the jewellery industry), women get paid up to 50% more anyway. The statistics that say women get 77 cents to the male dollar ignore education, socio-economic backgrounds, the fact that highly educated women are more likely to choose to enter lower paying jobs such as teaching or nursing and the like. Ignoring "free choice" women are sitting at 91 cents to the male dollar and if free choice was taken into consideration, they'd be equal or superior. They're set, they can shut up.

If they really want "equal rights" then they should shut up about gender inequalities and fix up things like Aboriginal standards of living.
this entire post

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
this entire post
except it's a load of shit. the idea that the tide of sexism has turned against males is pure lunacy, though necessarily males have been disadvantaged in some respects. i'm glad as fuck that i'm a man and i know i benefit from it. there are credible statistics that are quite clearly in favour of the notion of a gender pay gap, it's not some gigantic conspiracy

i don't know how much i care about WOMYN'S RYTES and the gender pay gap though. government initiatives are limited in their effect and we don't know a whole lot of shit. it's like the height pay gap (tall people are paid more and no one knows why, besides retarded evolutionary psych explanations).

Last edited:

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
except it's a load of shit. the idea that the tide of sexism has turned against males is pure lunacy, though necessarily males have been disadvantaged in some respects. i'm glad as fuck that i'm a man and i know i benefit from it. there are credible statistics that are quite clearly in favour of the notion of a gender pay gap, it's not some gigantic conspiracy

i don't know how much i care about WOMYN'S RYTES and the gender pay gap though. government initiatives are limited in their effect and we don't know a whole lot of shit. it's like the height pay gap (tall people are paid more and no one knows why).
that's what I mean whenever I write that

I should add this for clarity's sake: :spzz:

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
i didnt watch it

i never intend to unless i am going to get paid to do so

send me $50 in the mail and ill watch it

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
sry lolsmith internet nuances are nuanced

cosmo: thats because IQ tests are written by tall people!!!!

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
i don't think hitler would have liked any of the occultism and mythology that has been built up around him

he didnt like religion very much

yours

HSC
i love this quotrre hahaha

Attractive women never really had a problem with marriage 1.0 where the woman doesn't work and they live off the husband's earnings (and don't ever divorce) because they got the first pick of men!

discuss
Whole thing is flawed because this argument is wrong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)