fights, disagreements and etcs (1 Viewer)

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
i was just thinking... how do you people deal with fights and tensions in a relationship? do you go all out and fight to get it over with or do you just go along with what your partner does? does the silent treatment work? are disagreements normal or do you have relationships where there are "no fights"?

personally i think getting huffy is stupid and that whoever was being a dickhead should own up and the relationship should move on. no need for excess drama.

but then im really weird. any other oppinions?

Collin

HSC
N/A
Hmm the way I approach issues differs depending on exactly what it is, the mood etc. But in general, it probably starts off with a more icy conversation, followed by the mutual acknowledgement that something isn't quite right, concluded by a deep discussions of those issues. Then we just get over it.

Had some fights lately azzie eh?

davin

HSC
N/A
well, two catagories....actual disagreement, which i've tended to sort out through discussion... or just when someone's in a bad mood. in past relationships where thats an issue, i just try to get her into a better mood to get rid of tensions and cut down arguements

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
JKDDragon said:
Had some fights lately azzie eh?
only with my mother but who cares haha
nah im just wondering. this is the first relationship where im not arguing with the person im with about... well.... everything. not even most things. i was just curious how other peoples relationships function.

SweetSeasons

HSC
me n my old bf.. would I dunno have a little bit of an argument and then we'd kiss n make up..

and yeah.. make up sex is the best

davin

HSC
N/A
Damage Inc. said:
Well, if you're fighting with your partner, there is little chance of sex, is there?
but there's always make-up sex

SweetSeasons

HSC
nah.. I dunno..

it depends on the fight... we never really had a big fight.. there was like one bad night out of all the nights we spent together but i think we where just both in a shitty mood so i was lol just like shut up bitch n kiss me already lol... n then me n him where ok again :p Mayeb it was sexual frustration which put us in bad moods :p

man I miss him, i even miss the arguments

alby

cool duckie
HSC
azzie said:
i was just thinking... how do you people deal with fights and tensions in a relationship? do you go all out and fight to get it over with or do you just go along with what your partner does? does the silent treatment work? are disagreements normal or do you have relationships where there are "no fights"?

personally i think getting huffy is stupid and that whoever was being a dickhead should own up and the relationship should move on. no need for excess drama.

but then im really weird. any other oppinions?
we don't have 'fights' as such, the closest we get is him saying something which is either stupid or i know is wrong and tries to debate it with me. sure it gets me a bit shitty at the time caus he knows he cant actually win, but he still tries to prove himself right. i know he only does it caus he knows i'll try and prove him wrong (because its obvious to me that he is), and i just give up after anout 5 mins.

the only other thing is that he doesnt really like people telling him to do things. he has a bit of the menality that "its not mine so i why should i put it away", which i've seen mainly related to his dad (though he sometimes asks him to do a fair bit of stuff when we're up there), and doing the dishes (at his unit and at home - "i didn't use any of it" or "it's not my turn"). sometimes i just feel like saying "for god's sake, just do something for someone else for a change, it's not that hard", but i realise that a) i shouldn't be a bitch to him, b) it's something he has to learn for himself (though small nudges arent that bad), and c) its probably something he shouldn't (definitely doesn't want to) hear from his gf.
azzie said:
this is the first relationship where im not arguing with the person im with about... well.... everything. not even most things.
despite the above, ditto

Last edited:

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
alby said:
the only other thing is that he doesnt really like people telling him to do things. he has a bit of the menality that "its not mine so i why should i put it away", which i've seen mainly related to his dad (though he sometimes asks him to do a fair bit of stuff when we're up there), and doing the dishes (at his unit and at home - "i didn't use any of it" or "it's not my turn"). sometimes i just feel like saying "for god's sake, just do something for someone else for a change, it's not that hard", but i realise that a) i shouldn't be a bitch to him, b) it's something he has to learn for himself (though small nudges arent that bad), and c) its probably something he shouldn't (definitely doesn't want to) hear from his gf. despite the above, ditto
Lol,It drives me crazy when some people say "i didn't put it there" or "I didn't make the mess so why should I clean it up" etc, especially when I pick up or clean up after them or others.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Time to take out the whip, Alby. ;)

"Faster bitch, FASTER!! I WANT THOSE DISHES SPOTLESS!"

*relentless whipping*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)