fights, disagreements and etcs (1 Viewer)

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Its called a Honeymoon period.

I didnt fight with my ex until about a year or more into our relationship, and even then it was over something really stupid and immature.

I've found that the closer you are to someone (not just mentally, but also physically, as in living with them), the more prone you are to little disagreements. Its going to happen eventually with everyone, but whether you survive them depends on your attitude towards the person. In a way, I guess its good to have disagreements early on in the relationship - its a great way of testing the waters and limits of people, and you can truly see whether you're compatible together or not.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Left Hook, Right Jab, Left Bodyshot, Right Uppercut.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
personally i think getting huffy is stupid and that whoever was being a dickhead should own up and the relationship should move on. no need for excess drama.
Why not just go date any random off the street then? Oh I know because you're after a compatible personality - but people change, get moody, so fights happen.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Why not just go date any random off the street then? Oh I know because you're after a compatible personality - but people change, get moody, so fights happen.
course they do but i think you missed the point. what i meant is that if you have something thats going to be argued over theres no need drawing it out and making it a big issue when you can just talk about it for 15 minutes, resolve shit and move on.
i dont think there is ever a time when a bad mood can make that much of a difference. why take your bad mood out on the person you're dating? of course you help each other out and in a relationship you can deal with bad moods and give people leway and space and stuff but im saying when you're arguing about... i dunno... household chores say, you dont have to go all out. it can be solved in 5 minutes without stress

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
course they do but i think you missed the point. what i meant is that if you have something thats going to be argued over theres no need drawing it out and making it a big issue when you can just talk about it for 15 minutes, resolve shit and move on.
- Most women enjoy drama.
- Fights are exciting.
- Most women enjoy fighting.

:p

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
- Most women enjoy drama.
- Fights are exciting.
- Most women enjoy fighting.

:p
well i guess most women are pretty boring sods if they enjoy being theatrical and stressing their partners out.
i dont thing fights are exciting haha ive had enough fights with people already to last me a lifetime. i find them as booooooooooooorriiiiiiinggg.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)