Filming ATAR Reaction (1 Viewer)

sparked

HSC
Hey BoredofStudies peeps,

I've come over from a different studies forum (blasphemy) and because I'm Victorian, I got my ATAR yesterday.

I filmed my ATAR reaction, for better or for worse, and since posting it in those forums, loads of people have been like "uh, I wish I filmed mine!"

So, given you all have a handful of hours until you get your scores - consider filming your reaction! If it's disastrous, just never let it see the light of day!

Nonetheless, here is my reaction: ATAR REACTION VIDEO 2014

And BEST of luck for tomorrow!!

astroman

HSC
99.55 oisadnoiadiuoashdoisadnoiasmdopmaopsmogamsoimasogmasogmaosigmoasmgoasmgoamg!!!!!

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
OMG! Ahahah! Congratulations man!

This gives me an idea! I'm filming my results tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sparked

HSC
Hahaha obviously my mum was really excited!!!

But yes, film! It's great! :-D thanks for the well wishes :-D

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad

I've come over from a different studies forum (blasphemy) and because I'm Victorian, I got my ATAR yesterday.

I filmed my ATAR reaction, for better or for worse, and since posting it in those forums, loads of people have been like "uh, I wish I filmed mine!"

So, given you all have a handful of hours until you get your scores - consider filming your reaction! If it's disastrous, just never let it see the light of day!

Inbox me the forum?
(is it whirlpool)

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
Hahaha obviously my mum was really excited!!!

But yes, film! It's great! :-D thanks for the well wishes :-D
Ah she was so excited! I'm so happy for both you and her! Good luck in your future endeavours man. Go out and party, or whatevs u do because you well and truly deserve it!

Oh wait, a question, seeing as that's an impressive result, what did you apply for? Don't need to respond, it's just me being noisy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad

Congratulations :)

sparked

HSC
Hahaha thank you so much everyone! Yeah, parents made lots of sacrifices for my schooling - so it was good to be able to have something to show them for it :-D

Whatever your ATAR remember that it does not define you!!!!

I look forward to seeing some of your reactions soon! :-D

sparked

HSC
The Victorian syllabus would teach different content and yeah, there'd be different subjects! In saying that, the ATAR is 'supposed' to make a somewhat universal ranking of Australian students...

Thanks Madijd!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)