i have no other choice if i wanna play it on my ps2
ehaheaheaea

so yeh

it's probly only $20 anyway!

funniboi

HSC
nah my ps2 aint chipped, well.. not yet it aint

my ps1 was chipped, but its dead now

*sighs* how much is it to mod it now days anyway?

SipSip

HSC
N/A
I loved aries in ff7, she was the only female character i like so far in all FF's i mean riku paine and that woman with the big breast were also nice but aries had it all...why did she have to die!!!

tabularasa

HSC
Eghh Rinoa was an annoy character. HE shoudl have ended up with quistis. The storyline of 8 was so bad i man the fact *spolier alert* (that they allknew each other before) annoyed me so much. Aries was good she was good in kingdom hearts to cept she was voiced by mandy moore eghh

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
lol really?

but mandy moore is hot lyk :D

Kazuya

keio 最高
HSC
I always liked Yuffie and Tifa more than Aeris.

And in FF8 Selphie and Quistis are the best. Though Rinoa's Invincible Moon limit was really helpful against Omega.

S

Sheehan :)

Final fantasy 7 has to be the best cause it was the first of its kind. somewhat of a pioneer in the field of FF no in the field of games. i still remeber the day when i forst played it. happydays :)

S

i feel sorri for 9 cause it was only a link for the crossover of 8 to 10.... but o guys have to admit ff9 had some of the best music ever...although the final boss was a bit random

tonberry_kun

O RLY?
HSC
i don't think u really need GFs (as in not summoning, but they do have their uses in the junction system) in FF8 anyway, they are rather useless except at the beginning and i've killed Ultemicia with just Quistis using shockwave pulsar and Zell's looping limit break

S

Argonaut said:
Here's a few challenges:

Try FF8 without using GFs OR try defeating Ultemicia with only three characters.

Try FF9 with only basic weapons (ie Zidane can only use daggers) OR try defeating Ozma on any Level lower than 10 (you can use any weapon ... PM me to find Ozma if you don't know how).

FF9 wasn't that bad, it was the first FF game I played. I didn't think Necron was 'random.' I thought it actually ended the stroy better than what would have happened if you had have just defeated Trance Kuja - it gave him time to get back to Iifa so the story could well and truly end. Even though I liked Squall from FF8 a lot, I thought Zidane was a much better character.

i ve killed ultimecia by only using quistis aura, zells loop limit break and sqaulls renzukoken and lionheart...prety easy u dont have to unok the gf

in 9 basic weapons can be used as u only need to learn the abilities to protect u againts Necrons attacks

finally whos Ozma i havnt played 9 in like a year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)