Final Results (05s1) (1 Viewer)

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
haha yeah..

damn that's some nice marks there though :eek:

you and your girlfriend are binf students are yous? and im guessin, but are you z c?

on a side note, im waiting for a particular lecturer to update my mark (upwards of course).. its taking so long :(

neeja

Marco Polo meows you!
HSC
underthesun said:
haha yeah..

damn that's some nice marks there though :eek:

you and your girlfriend are binf students are yous? and im guessin, but are you z c?

on a side note, im waiting for a particular lecturer to update my mark (upwards of course).. its taking so long :(
nope...not z c...keep guessing ;)

and wtf tablet?..tablets are terrible things.

and im not binf :p im straight comp sci

lawforever

HSC
flyin' said:
I was mainly referring to Actuarial subjects... cos it's almost impossible (except for a very very few people) to achieve HDs at Macquarie even if you study 6 hours a day, let alone 90s. In fact, few people are given Ds.

Anyways, for the equivalent Statistics subject, most people I've talked to say they failed... so something in the 90s would be unheard of.
my friend's cousin in MQ keeps getting 99 for acst. So it is possible to achieve 90+ if u study properly.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I finally entered the realm of D average smartness. *does a little dance*

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
lawforever said:
my friend's cousin in MQ keeps getting 99 for acst. So it is possible to achieve 90+ if u study properly.
Umm, 99 is possible but I don't think keep getting 99 is possible (unless you're friend's cousin is the person who keeps getting 100 in subjects where everyone else barely gets a credit.. but that is like one person per year at most). Also there are subjects where the highest mark was below 90 (eg. ACST243). Also, even if you study properly, you won't get 90+ unless you're like really really top of the class.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)