Finals coming up >:( (1 Viewer)

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
you do the exams at the places where they place bets and watch the races, not the actual racecourse

halapenyo

HSC
you do the exams at the places where they place bets and watch the races, not the actual racecourse
nah i thought i saw marquees set up on the actual racecourse from the top level of the library.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
it was so much more enjoyable, during my exams, to look out to the glorious views of the race track and green open pastures

just like all horny unicorns should

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Oaks Lawn Marquee is nice. They let you put your bag inside so it doesn't get wet. Plus there's a nice tree outside to sit under and have lunch.

Also to the OP, accounting final isn't that bad. At least the one I had wasn't bad. It even had a bonus question where you had to write a journal entry and then in brackets it said something like: "You haven't seen this sort of transaction before. But try anyway!"

halapenyo

HSC
Also to the OP, accounting final isn't that bad. At least the one I had wasn't bad. It even had a bonus question where you had to write a journal entry and then in brackets it said something like: "You haven't seen this sort of transaction before. But try anyway!"
lol wat bonus question. havent had them since year 7.

plasticities

HSC
Getting stressed at this point. I'm so screwed for chem since I haven't done any study since mid-terms and I'm paranoid about psych since I did shit on the last 2 assessments. Though bio will be easy as.

horny unicorn

HSC
Getting stressed at this point. I'm so screwed for chem since I haven't done any study since mid-terms and I'm paranoid about psych since I did shit on the last 2 assessments. Though bio will be easy as.
making a forum post isn't going to solve your problems, is it
do what you have to do

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
At least you don't have anything for SCIF. You have 3 exams, that's something to be thankful for!

Having a proper load of 4 subjects next sem is a bit of a test.

plasticities

HSC
making a forum post isn't going to solve your problems, is it
do what you have to do
Haha I know, I've already gone back to study the concepts I didn't get so that I do now, I've almost finished up the tutorial sets, and am halfway through the practice paper, but I'm still not confident

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)