Finals coming up >:( (1 Viewer)

halapenyo

HSC
just did sample multi-choice and got 26/40.

im aiming for 57% in the exam. so hopefully i dont fuk up the essays. :l

m14x

HSC
N/A
i'll be sitting in both micro n acct but rite now need to cram for mgmt.

Tortilla

HSC
N/A
U sure it wont be job characteristics model, Hersey & Blanchard, or even power (referent) or communication

wantingtoknow

HSC
N/A
it's has to be a topic that has enough information for us to write two essays on it. I honestly don't think it can be any of them

halapenyo

HSC
Was hoping to tutor MGMT in the coming years but then I realised I wasn't a fail academic doing a stupid shit dissertation that nobody will ever read and would end up 8 years later with a phd rendering me less employable then a recent high school graduate.

Every sentence of every character pretty much can be related to personality theory.
hahaha that was actually pretty funny.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
yes. cant wait till next sem:
actl1001, math1251, econ1102, fins1613

they are harder subjects but at least my marks are within my control. mgmt 65% assignments you cant predict whether you have done the assignment right or not ugh.
You're an actuarial major?

Also FINS1613? eww

halapenyo

HSC
Man theres a reason all the mgmt tutors are phd students and other subjects are like honours and 4th year kids, it's cause they cant get work anywhere else because this subject is such bullshit.
It has tested my resolve.. THank god for 100% spot collections baby!! future MGMT students- DO them ! It's the most worthwhile 10 minutes of your week!
yeah im happy i did the spot collections too lol. one week he couldnt even read mine and he still gave me the marks.

halapenyo

HSC
ok im going to cram for personality theory tonight. hopefully thats what the question is on. :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)