Finals coming up >:( (1 Viewer)

halapenyo

HSC
guys for micro the course outline says if you dont get minimum 50% you may fail the course. do they enforce this?

for example if i got 32/65. would they call that a fail or just say close enough and give me a pass.

HSC
Uni Grad
? so if you pass overall but don't pass in your final, you can get a pass conceded?
depends on how badly you fail your final. If your overall mark is anywhere between 46-49, you will be awarded pass conceded (if you have anywhere between 55-52 WAM, as I said above).

So basically if you get around 70% before finals, and if you fucked up finals so hard you got below 50%, maybe say 35%, then you may possibly get PC.

But awarding of Pass conceded is only determined by the uni itself.

HSC
N/A
depends on how badly you fail your final. If your overall mark is anywhere between 46-49, you will be awarded pass conceded (if you have anywhere between 55-52 WAM, as I said above).

So basically if you get around 70% before finals, and if you fucked up finals so hard you got below 50%, maybe say 35%, then you may possibly get PC.

But awarding of Pass conceded is only determined by the uni itself.
You are not good enough for actuarial you fagget.

Nevertheless, I am taking actuarial ACTL1001 next semester. There is only one common lecture for the whole course. You should come up to me in the first lecture and say hi. Dumb asian lol

bladeys

HSC
N/A
Nevertheless, I am taking actuarial ACTL1001 next semester. There is only one common lecture for the whole course. You should come up to me in the first lecture and say hi. Dumb asian lol
HAHAHAHA please tell me you are not trolling

HSC
Uni Grad
HAHAHA, one of you idiots screwed up big time.
You are not good enough for actuarial you fagget.

Multiple choice are the easiest part of Micro.

What an idiot.
u are going to fail u stupid private school asian.
Matthew, do you seriously HAVE to spend your time making so many accounts just to troll students around?

HAHAHAHA please tell me you are not trolling
He is trolling.

Speaking of that, how did everyone go in ACCT1501. FML, worse than micro :(

bladeys

HSC
N/A
He is trolling.

Speaking of that, how did everyone go in ACCT1501. FML, worse than micro :(
oh so he wont be in actl1001 next sem =(

I thought acct1501 was pretty good. I think I will get 29 for MC and i only had trouble with the theory based questions everything else was fairly simple. Im expecting 85/100 factoring in silly mistakes

bladeys

HSC
N/A
This is getting off topic..

Finals are over!

What courses is everyone doing next semester?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)