Finals (1 Viewer)

Dwight

HSC
hard shit yo. oh and the calculators were shit, i wish theyd let us bring in our own, increases productivity

Last edited:

volition

arr.
HSC
I think it's fair enough that they make us use theirs though, it makes things simpler (they don't have to check everyone's calc as they enter the room HSC style).

And yeah, I got owned in the 1613 exam as well.

surrealism

HSC
N/A
oh fk wat did ppl think of portfolio final exam 2day? I got literally owned.. i made so many errors >_<... and some of the shit he tested, i had never read :(

Oh and yea 1613 is like pretty hard to score >75 in :(.. the MC are fkn hard given the 2hr time limit :(.. i had to guess like 10 questions when i did it. I was on like 85% going into the exam.. ended up getting like 67% overall in the end :(

volition

arr.
HSC
I'm not really happy with my tutor for FINS1613, we never really had a tute that went for more than about 25 minutes, stuff never really got explained well. We didn't even get to do an evaluation (I guess that's because honours students would be finishing up now anyway)

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
i could only answer about 10-15 of the business finance questions. the rest i guessed. they better scale this shit or i dont see many people passing.

Dwight

HSC
Leon Wong's lecture slides give me the shits - stop stuffing the PDFs full of examples we're not going to look at anyway...fucking hell.

phrred

HSC
volition said:
I'm not really happy with my tutor for FINS1613, we never really had a tute that went for more than about 25 minutes, stuff never really got explained well. We didn't even get to do an evaluation (I guess that's because honours students would be finishing up now anyway)
the exam was FUKT

sounds like mine, what tut u in

surrealism

HSC
N/A
haha karen chow is alright man.. finance tutors are all so nice compared to how shit the eco tutors are @ UNSW. However, if ure not used to bludgey finance tutors, be prepared. It only gets worse as u go from 16113 => 2624 lol..

volition

arr.
HSC
surrealism said:
haha karen chow is alright man.. finance tutors are all so nice compared to how shit the eco tutors are @ UNSW. However, if ure not used to bludgey finance tutors, be prepared. It only gets worse as u go from 16113 => 2624 lol..
Yeah ok, she's nice, but I don't really like the way she taught. She was a very 'weak' teacher, easy to push around. She needs to be more forceful.

As for the ACCT1511 final, I'm pretty happy with how I went. I think, overall it was a pretty reasonable exam. It was a pretty big ask to say "do all these 4 budgets", so the version that I came up with is pretty shoddy because there's just so much to remember. I don't think I got the COGM and COGS for the last part of Q4 either. I managed to guess my way through the AASB138 stuff too, so yeah I'm stoked exams are over now !!!!

chris_c28

Random Member
HSC
volition said:
Yeah ok, she's nice, but I don't really like the way she taught.
As for the ACCT1511 final, I'm pretty happy with how I went. I think, overall it was a pretty reasonable exam. It was a pretty big ask to say "do all these 4 budgets", so the version that I came up with is pretty shoddy because there's just so much to remember. I don't think I got the COGM and COGS for the last part of Q4 either. I managed to guess my way through the AASB138 stuff too, so yeah I'm stoked exams are over now !!!!
I think I wrote a little too much crap in ACCT1511 paper. I'm not a fan of comprehensive subjective questions....

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
Found it a bit difficult as there was too much comprehension crap, ethics are a load of shit.

Dwight

HSC
politik said:
I think I aced everything except for the Budgeting, which I didn't study well. I did however write a pro-forma for a sales budget on my hand before the exam, so that helped. CVP was shit easy, ACP was okay. The woolworths question seemed easy.
Everything was much easier than expected, dont think you needed the 14 days.

huangker

Crammer
HSC
I thought I was finished with the essay writting after english paper 2, but here we go again!

I had someone in my room leave after half an hour!

HSC
bscienceboi said:
That was a very odd test.

Absolutely nothing like the past papers.
sing it with me.. faillllllllllllllllll faiiiiiiiiiillllll

people around me left like 10-20 mark sections totally blank :|

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)