Finals (1 Viewer)

Bendent

HSC
wow accounting is easier than expected. i guess i won't fail then.

Bendent

HSC
blackfriday said:
i could only answer about 10-15 of the business finance questions. the rest i guessed. they better scale this shit or i dont see many people passing.
lol same.

chris_c28

Random Member
HSC
I remembered what happened last session with ACCT1501 was many screwed up the mid sessions, so the finals was a little easier than expected. It was one of the first times they introduced media task into the exam, as opposed to an assignment in previous sessions.

surrealism

HSC
N/A
You guys have no idea how hard accounting can get. If you think 1501 is hard, 1511 is only slightly harder, maybe 1.5x? Acct2a = same difficulty as 1a. BUT, just wait till u do 2b :) hahaha.. I guarantee you will not find the course as easy as 1a/1b no matter how good u think u are at accounting..

huangker

Crammer
HSC
surrealism said:
You guys have no idea how hard accounting can get. If you think 1501 is hard, 1511 is only slightly harder, maybe 1.5x? Acct2a = same difficulty as 1a. BUT, just wait till u do 2b :) hahaha.. I guarantee you will not find the course as easy as 1a/1b no matter how good u think u are at accounting..
2b is consolidation? Ive heard my mates complain about it. Dosent it have the highest fail rate for all accounting subjects?

volition

arr.
HSC
surrealism said:
That may be true, but I feel I'm only starting to get the hang of Accounting now. My 1b mark will probably be much better than my 1a mark

surrealism

HSC
N/A
OMG acct2b exam was fkt.. i got owned for MC.. the questions were so damn tricky... i didnt knoe we had to basically memorise accounting standards to fkn answer the qstns :(... + the 'discussion question' was a bit crap.. i'd be stoked if i pass overall cuz midsem fkn owned me with that BS consolidation crap.

Bendent

HSC
midsession had BS consolidation crap? i don't remember.

Ava

HSC
When do the results for our finals come out?

Dwight

HSC
We get our subject marks through email by 9am 8th December, but I guess you can extrapolate your final exam mark by subtracting the marks of all your other assessments, unless of course they have decided to use scaling in that particular course

Ava

HSC
Oh thanks, thats earlier than I thought. Someone told me that we wouldn't get our marks till January...

tubtub

HSC
omg i reckon i failed at least 3 of my accouting units (i do it at a diff uni)......i just blanked out in the exams......:eek:

karen88

Radioactive Queen
HSC
i thought i did much betta this semester (2) than last in my accounting... but it ended up the same mark as last semester.... so disappointing... since i put more effort into this semester

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)