Find ranking within unit (1 Viewer)

equazion

HSC
Wondering if anyone knows where u can find ur ranking for each of ur units.

Lara1986

HSC
I have found out previously by asking lecturers, however this was usually to find out if i got 1st place or not when i was pretty sure that i did.

Not sure how receptive they are to these requests in other circumstances as I have never asked in any different circumstances.

Also - my requests have been of School of Management, School of Law and School of Economics and Finance - not sure if other people have experienced the same?

LatK7

HSC
Sometimes the tutors will let you know, especially if the number of those enrolled in the unit is small.

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
In some subjects in the School of Psychology, histograms of essay results are released so you know how you did compared to others in the cohort. Rankings aren't released though.

Lara1986

HSC
FYI in addition to what i said earlier -

I was informed by a School of law academic that they don't give out rankings.

So it seems they only will tell you if you came first.

I find that a bit crap though that we can't find out our rankings, particularly if you have completed a very hard unit. Prospective employers may not look upon say, a 70 as being anything that great, but if they were given the context of say, the highest mark being a 71 and you being 2nd, then perhaps your results would be viewed more credibly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)