fine = criminal record (1 Viewer)

cityrailsydney

HSC
I called the sdro and they said it doesnt go on criminal record or any police database

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
Or you could just purchase the ticket and not worry about any of this.

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
but then you won't be in the

~ fare evasion master race ~
I'd rather just drive to where I'm going most of the time, Sydney's public transport is way too unreliable and slow.

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
it's not that bad tbh; I've only been late a few times
On the train line near my place, I've been late about 20% of the time and buses often no-show at the nearby stop so you have to drive to the station anyway. With the cost of the fare, I may as well drive since fuel is cheaper too and I'll reach my destination faster. Where I live, public transport is pointless if you have a car. The only time I take it is when alcohol is involved.

In any case, money isn't so much of an issue that I'd even be bothered to jump a fare. Aside from the ethical issues, it's just not worth the effort.

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
On the train line near my place, I've been late about 20% of the time and buses often no-show at the nearby stop so you have to drive to the station anyway. With the cost of the fare, I may as well drive since fuel is cheaper too and I'll reach my destination faster. Where I live, public transport is pointless if you have a car. The only time I take it is when alcohol is involved.

In any case, money isn't so much of an issue that I'd even be bothered to jump a fare. Aside from the ethical issues, it's just not worth the effort.
well fare is like $3 and maybe 50 days? will save $150; IMO; I'd be happier with $150

what train line is this? I take the western line and I'd say maybe 90% reliability

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
well fare is like $3 and maybe 50 days? will save $150; IMO; I'd be happier with $150

what train line is this? I take the western line and I'd say maybe 90% reliability
Cumberland and South line. I take the train less than 20 times a year and even if I didn't, not worth it imo. 3AUD per fare is nothing.

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
Cumberland and South line. I take the train less than 20 times a year and even if I didn't, not worth it imo. 3AUD per fare is nothing.
well I've never been on that line I don't think

~ join the westen line master race ~

yeah but think of the savings. Probably saved like maybe a few hundred;

dat AUD tho...

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
well I've never been on that line I don't think

~ join the westen line master race ~

yeah but think of the savings. Probably saved like maybe a few hundred;

dat AUD tho...
*shrug* I spent more money buying people coffee. Doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
*shrug* I spent more money buying people coffee. Doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.
that train money -> can translate into coffee money?

but yeah i am a cheap indian so I'd rather keep my monies :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)