• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

finished,,,, how did everyone find it? (1 Viewer)

Italian_2nv

assistance on standby
HSC
You knoe what I dunt get.. teachers stressed the yr 10 students throughout the year on how hard n important the sc was yet the test coomes along n people go if ur leaving its only important for you.. lol :vcross: ;)

ScottyG

Victory is mine.
HSC
It was easy, though I wish I had of studied for it a good few months before. I'll still manage band 6's and 5's if my trials are anything to go by.

geegables

HSC
i cant remember anything i put down anymore lol, it was easy but then again i didnt really bother for it anyway

sladehk

le random
HSC
ummmm

the tests were too easy. i didn't study at all and i think i passed

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
ScottyG said:
It was easy, though I wish I had of studied for it a good few months before. I'll still manage band 6's and 5's if my trials are anything to go by.
Dude, studying months before the SC? Not necessary. It's totally pointless anyway. I didnt even start studying that far in advanced for the HSC and I reckon I went great. Dont have any regrets, I'm sure you did awesome, and for everyone else - remember it is utterly pointless!

Anyway, good luck with Year 11 and 12 guys.

brilliance**

just a member.
HSC
N/A
roosters_chick said:
Did you guys find your school trials harder than the actual school certificate tests?
omg... don't mention it... I stuffed up so bad for my trials - but for the actual exam, i actually flew thru it quite comfortably, tho, I still think I got pretty crap~ haha** oo well, who could care... we got the hsc to worry about now!! >_<

tennille

HSC
brilliance** said:
omg... don't mention it... I stuffed up so bad for my trials - but for the actual exam, i actually flew thru it quite comfortably, tho, I still think I got pretty crap~ haha** oo well, who could care... we got the hsc to worry about now!! >_<
When I did my trial SC 2 years ago, I went crap...mainly in the 60s and 70s. Then when I did the SC, I managed to get in the 70s, 80s and 90s. You'll probably go better in the SC than in your trials. The markers try to give you as many marks possible.

sparrow2

HSC
Hey ppl have u done ur trials yet dis year wat did u have t rite in eng and wat abut sci wat were dey focusing on any helpful tips plzz my trials are monday

TBK11

HSC
sparrow2 said:
Hey ppl have u done ur trials yet dis year wat did u have t rite in eng and wat abut sci wat were dey focusing on any helpful tips plzz my trials are monday
hmm r u in yr8? says ur a 12er" anywho Trials are based on wat u learnd througout the year and as for english its jus Literacy and analysing texts

rolror88

HSC
N/A
Talk about a thread revival...

I think sparrow is in year 10..

aimhigh10

HSC
and we arent even finished yet, give it another 3 weeks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)