First Date...with one of your best friends! (1 Viewer)

Mongke

HSC
aj_number_10 said:
youve gotta show her your serious. some tips:

- dont hold back, touch her wherever you feel neccessary (accept the private areas, save that for later if u no wat i mean).
- act like a man, let her no ure dominating here, dont order a lemon vodka order a tooheys new.
- dont hit on other girls while your there, or at least whils shes watching
- make up anything if its gonna make the date go better. trust me she will fall for it like a dog on heat
- if ur gonna make her pay, dont make her pay for all of it
- keep winking at her during the date, or somthing like that just so she knows wher ur at
based on that post i forgive you for all your previous trolls. lol, like a dog on heat...

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
"Hypothetically", it'd definitely be awkward. But if possible, I reckon dvd's nights rock. Since you guys have known each other for so long, you don't need to do the 'getting to know you' part over coffee and dinner. Plus, dvd night's give u an excuse to be alone. lol

But seriously, enough with the colour jokes, ok? She may not be offended, but others might be.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
wikiwiki said:
Wtf WHY WOULD ANYONE ELSE BE OFFENDED.

Jem, you can be so dumb sometimes. It really makes me doubt your genetic material.

It isn't about anyone else. It is about Stas and darkie. If the kaffir isn't offended by monkey jokes, then who are we to interfere in her tribal lifestyle?
eh, i'm talking about other people. people that don't include you, or stas' gf, etc etc.

whether they're jokes or not, the first page of this thread appears to be offensive if you're a new member, scrolling through.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
grk_styl said:
eh, i'm talking about other people. people that don't include you, or stas' gf, etc etc.

whether they're jokes or not, the first page of this thread appears to be offensive if you're a new member, scrolling through.
Which would imply that if you're easily offended, this isn't the right place for you. Which is an invaluable insight into any thread in Non-School or Relationships.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Hahahahahahaha Jem telling people off for being racist. Oh the irony. :)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Oh and to those interested: 2nd date was orsum (and eventful).
Some highlights:
-Watching Final Destination 3 and laughing at the 'awesome' acting.
-Seeing an old guy urinate behind us whilst we were eating, then wipe himself off with tissues, then fold those tissues up and put them in his bag.
-The constant barrage of black jokes I launched at her.
-My Maya-control method that worked (learned it from South Park, where you use this thing they use on dogs) - it made her be quiet. success.
-Me talking through the entire trailers that she really wanted to hear
(Xmen trailer: "ohhh I guess she was feeling a little blue today. Is she an emo? Why is she soo blue? Did she have a really bad day?")
-Maya doing anything and everything :eek: <3 maya!

Last edited:

eskimo kisses

HSC
aj_number_10 said:
youve gotta show her your serious. some tips:

- dont hold back, touch her wherever you feel neccessary (accept the private areas, save that for later if u no wat i mean).
- act like a man, let her no ure dominating here, dont order a lemon vodka order a tooheys new.
- dont hit on other girls while your there, or at least whils shes watching
- make up anything if its gonna make the date go better. trust me she will fall for it like a dog on heat
- if ur gonna make her pay, dont make her pay for all of it
- keep winking at her during the date, or somthing like that just so she knows wher ur at

You should be yourself!! Don't wink and play the dominant male thing.. unless thats the kind of person you are. If you want things to last, rather than more hooking up (which is good also
) than don't change coz she knows you and it could be ruin what you have. However, obviously you do need to touch her and show her that you're serious. What's the difference between a best friend and a partner besides the physical part of it and the emotional closeness that stems from it. But it's pretty clear that you've made your move already.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)