First day back (1 Viewer)

thirsty

HSC
so how was it for everyone? I've just switched from arts to bArts/bTeaching so i felt like i'd taken a giant leap backwards cuz all we talked about really was blackboard lol i think it'll get better though. How was everyone elses day?

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Everywhere's insanely packed. There is a severe lack of lab places for the number of enrolments in several of my courses.

Nicely, I only have 8 hours this week.

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
The_highwayman said:
i sat in a lecture in ct202 today where we had people forced to sit on the steps because there wasnt any seats left.

It really makes you question the thought behind consolidating the classes to save a dollar.
That is so shit!! that room is huge! I have a stat (yes evil evil compulsory stat in 3rd year) lecture in there.. i think it has 600 or so enrolled and they are trying to convince 1st years to change out of it and do it next semester so there aren't as many people filling up the labs lol

What are you up to this year highwayman.. are you doing honours now?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
The_highwayman said:
i sat in a lecture in ct202 today where we had people forced to sit on the steps because there wasnt any seats left.

It really makes you question the thought behind consolidating the classes to save a dollar.
That always happens in the early lectures. I give it 3 weeks before you can go in there 10 minutes late and have enough room to put your feet up on the chairs.

~untitled~

HSC
The_highwayman said:

yea, we had a lecture in there too and there were a whole heap of people who had to sit on the stairs because there werent enough seats, there seems to be quite a few vacant seats there now though.

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
lourai*87 said:
That is so shit!! that room is huge! I have a stat (yes evil evil compulsory stat in 3rd year) lecture in there.. i think it has 600 or so enrolled and they are trying to convince 1st years to change out of it and do it next semester so there aren't as many people filling up the labs lol

What are you up to this year highwayman.. are you doing honours now?
me? honours? lol

nah, i'm still in 2nd year biomed doing 30units/semester.
when i did exercise physiology i was still in first year.

Oh, guess what!? we only have to do 1 learning goal a fortnight for pathophysiology. apparently you guys had 1/week

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
The_highwayman said:
me? honours? lol

nah, i'm still in 2nd year biomed doing 30units/semester.
when i did exercise physiology i was still in first year.

Oh, guess what!? we only have to do 1 learning goal a fortnight for pathophysiology. apparently you guys had 1/week
Lol yeah i remember now, i asked you once before.
Lucky you, rub it in :p but.. tbh i dont remember a whole lot from path, i have trouble remembering if i did something in first year or second lol.

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
lourai*87 said:
Lol yeah i remember now, i asked you once before.
Lucky you, rub it in :p but.. tbh i dont remember a whole lot from path, i have trouble remembering if i did something in first year or second lol.
i know the feeling. i sit in tuts and people are spurting out all this stuff about type A (myelinated) and type c (unmyelinated) nerve fibres and their respective roles in acute and chronic pain and i'm all like "wut?"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)