First day back (1 Viewer)

How are you feeling?

• Total voters

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
In relation to the first page, I have a sad story.
There was an awesome basket swing at the new playground. I drove to the playground on the guise of photography of the scenery nearby. I couldn't go on the awesome long flying fox and the basket swing because small children and their mothers had monopolised it. So I vowed to return during my frees, where most of the children would be at school/preschool. Anyway, some kid broke their arm on the swing so they cut them down, I will never get to go on a basket swing :(

This was why I was torn between second last and last option *tears*

I wish I knew what the original last option was, I'd probably of picked it :p

Yeah in retrospect, I though the last "first day back" would be easier, but mornings and school is just as unappetizing as ever.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
There was an awesome basket swing at the new playground. I drove to the playground on the guise of photography of the scenery nearby. I couldn't go on the awesome long flying fox and the basket swing because small children and their mothers had monopolised it. So I vowed to return during my frees, where most of the children would be at school/preschool. Anyway, some kid broke their arm on the swing so they cut them down, I will never get to go on a basket swing :(

Yeah in retrospect, I though the last "first day back" would be easier, but mornings and school is just as unappetizing as ever.
There there.

"I'm SpiralFlex". Not sure what Bored_of_HSC was doing. Trolling haha.

RishBonjour

HSC
15/15 for the story

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC

Saw sad story and was about to "lyk coz i cryd".

Aysce

HSC
Nadal to win. A pity that Federer lost :'(

delian

HSC
N/A
Good luck everyone, especially those continuing their HSC campaign

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I would have voted for the "I'm Spiralflex" option. One can only wish.

^And on the first day back, I don't even attempt sleeping before midnight. I always go in looking hungover chhhyeeeah.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)