first day (1 Viewer)

G

Gavvvvvin

the guy that done the chem1031 lectures a funny bastard...Lamb i think?

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
W00t missed my first lecture :\

Sat in the second lecture for 15 minutes before realising I was in a second year comp subject and not first year maths

Rocked up to second lecture half an hour late

Third lecture was same theatre so that was ok

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Ugh, I got there 15 minutes late for Edtst1101, but luckily it hadn't started. We got a hand out, the lady talked, we left.

I then explored the university for 45 minutes, which left me with another 1 hour and 15 minutes to fill in. I bought the herald, and read over the crap they gave us in Edst.

Then it was off to Geos1701, which had a funny lecturer, in the Matthews theatre that ended early.

Then it was another hour break (I went to the poster shop).

Then it was bios1201 in the Matthews Theatre again for a lecture with some angry lady yelling from up the front about text books and lab coats. I met some dude there, I forget his name.

Then I went home.
haha u were in my lecture for geos1701, that guy was pretty funny. All all the town planners and architecture chicks are hot, shame I dont know anyone at all in that lecture :(

doctordev

HSC
First day was pretty decent although nothing much happened. I am doing med. So, I was just listening to boring irrelevant lectures the whole day. I was lucky that the lecturers acknowledged this and tried to finish asap.

HSC
!! i walked into some physcology class it was full of americans, i realised after about 20min i was in wrong class .. they talk about some cool stuff though

snowblack

bleh
HSC
I just had a 2 hour spanish tutorial this arvo, it was awesome :D
Could'nt find the buildings and I went to the worng class...doesn't matter though

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Then it was bios1201 in the Matthews Theatre again for a lecture with some angry lady yelling from up the front about text books and lab coats.
Thjat must be Margaret Cooley. She was meant to teach our third year Immunology lab class but she also had to take care of some housekeeping in BIOS1201 as she is the course coordinator for both.

You guys better be quiet :D she completely STOPS lecturing as soon as someone whisper a word. >.< She stoped for a whole 10 min today in Immunology.

elfm

HSC
yeah that planet earth lecturer was pretty cool. i came in lateish so i had to sit at the front right next to the other lecturer who kept on laughing at david's lame jokes

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
awesome first day, didn't start til 2pm

engl2921 was great, loved the lecturer
no tute so went to esmes and then a friend who'd transferred to COFA and transferred back this year (crazylilmonkee) gave me a call so we spent the next two hours together running around bumping into other friends and then chatting on library lawn

japn2000 lecture was alright, the girl sitting behind me passed me the course notes and then at the end of the lecture tapped me on the shoulder and i realised i used to sit next to her in chinese school! hadn't seen her since year seven. no tute so it was nice catching up with her on the way back to central

yay no uni til wednesday
i'm going to hate uni again by the end of next week :p

white_spazzy

but why?
HSC
Edst1101 was my only lecture today....and they double booked the theatre...and the air con wasnt working. welcome to uni!

at least i didnt get lost today

HSC
white_spazzy said:
Edst1101 was my only lecture today....and they double booked the theatre...and the air con wasnt working. welcome to uni!

at least i didnt get lost today
I believe you guys got Sharon Tindal-Ford? she's an awesome lecturer. enjoy it guys! I really enjoyed learning edu psy 1. but be aware: this lecturer called edwina pollock just sucks ass... I disliked her so much.

my day sucked. I had lecture 12-1pm. then 4hours break. nearly died from boredom. then 5-6 hour lec. I was totally stunned in that lecture 'cause I can't remember anything we've learnt in previous yr *sigh* need to revise my old notes again...

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
man there was soo many more people than i expected for GEOS1701...there mustve been more than 150 students in there
i only expected 50
but that lecture was pretty good

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Don't start uni till Wednesday, but it'll suck for me...don't have many friends there now (graduated), and the friends I do have are all in the Law tower

Sarah

HSC
N/A
Minai said:
Don't start uni till Wednesday, but it'll suck for me...don't have many friends there now (graduated), and the friends I do have are all in the Law tower
Oh thanks, don't I count? ;)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
yup sharon was awesome for ed psych 1, so was paul chandler!

i remember edwina, her laptop stuffed up once and after that she had absolutely no idea how to run the lecture so she dismissed us. i was pretty pissed off because it was our main lecture on schemas and it was my presentation topic for the following week :p
princesspurpleb said:
I believe you guys got Sharon Tindal-Ford? she's an awesome lecturer. enjoy it guys! I really enjoyed learning edu psy 1. but be aware: this lecturer called edwina pollock just sucks ass... I disliked her so much.

sarevok

HSC
had first day today, very tired so i'll write in point form

* like my foundations of law class - people are very friendly, i thought they would be stuck up, but they're not
* public law not so good; everyone already knows everyone else and i know no-one :( but lecturer is good
* lectures in law seem more like tutes
* law tower elevators are crap
* the uni gym is pretty good
* i'm not flirting with you, i'm being friendly because i don't know anyone :rolleyes:
* unsw seems a much more laidback place than usyd, i think i will enjoy it there

tempco

HSC
So... many... first... years.

/chokes.

Can't wait till the hype dies down. Then everything goes back to normal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)