First day (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
How is it?

How was the traffic for you? Pretty shit for me, took twice as long as out of peak hour.

How was parking? I got here at ~9 for a 1pm class and there were heaps of parks in the back engineering car park. I'd hate to think what it's like at the multistory or near maths bus stop.

How are the bookshop lines? I went to noU-print just after I got here, and the line was only 5 long, so that wasnt too bad. Usually by 2nd week that line's out the door.

~untitled~

HSC
Spent an hour looking for a park at the maths block carpark, although one of my friends spent one and a half, which i dont think was as bad as last time.

Am yet to go to uprint trying to con someone else into going and getting my readings for me.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
An hour? Fuck that! I used to give up after around 15mins or so and drive round to some church car park on Shortland Rd and walk into the uni via aviation lol.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
how far away do you live??

I'm in birmingham gardens.

ezdiggity

Starved Art Student
HSC
trackworks on the first week of uni= fail.

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
i sat from 9 to 5am.
who the hell puts a 2 hour advanced neuroscience lecture in the afternoon?! WHO!?

and then, i walked to the train station and they'd cancelled the express train, at 5:18. the 5:26 all-stations train was late and since the first train was cancelled, the second train was 2x as full.

i hate you university.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Eh got dropped off then caught the bus home. Best decision. Funniest thing some
80 year old asian dude having a go at the bus driver cause the door shut infront of his wife and shook her a bit.

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
got there just after 8 am and there was plenty of parks. My first day was alright, they basically spent two hours telling us not to do things in the workshop otherwise youll die, then i had a four hour break which i just walked around with mates,

i found out the computer is shit in my computer lab, my computer failed to load the images for the test i was doing so i was just told to stop, i had spent 1.5 hrs on it and was just about to finish it.... :( but the guy taking me for the tut was my old english teachers son which was lols

then my lecture was meh, it was packed and they just told us year 11 chemistry

but never again will i scull a whole bottle of coke, then eat fruit tingles, my stomach is still fucked, its all fizzing in there; and i did it before my computer lab which was at 3

i got raped my mosquitoes waiting for a mate near the great hall, my sister kept slapping my face claiming a mosy was on it

Last edited:

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Eh got dropped off then caught the bus home. Best decision. Funniest thing some
80 year old asian dude having a go at the bus driver cause the door shut infront of his wife and shook her a bit.
God I love buses. Do not love the walk to my bus stop though.

axlenatore said:
then my lecture was meh, it was packed and they just told us year 11 chemistry
This will not continue. Probably just to cater for people who didn't do chem in high school/can't remember from 3 months ago.

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
This will not continue. Probably just to cater for people who didn't do chem in high school/can't remember from 3 months ago.
Actually its meant for people who did chem, they are just refreshing our minds, though heaps of kids i know from school who didnt do chem are in it

em_516

bludging..
HSC
axlenatore said:
Actually its meant for people who did chem, they are just refreshing our minds, though heaps of kids i know from school who didnt do chem are in it
So I was right.. :vcross:

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
ill never admit im wrong muhaha, sigh today was my earliest finish 6pm...haha ill learn to deal with it, ill just need to fill in my 6 hour breaks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)