First day (1 Viewer)

HSC
Ok so just a question about starting out.

For our first day do we need to do anything in particular in terms of preparing anything or do we just turn up and they explain everything we need to know?

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
take some pen/pencil/paper because in some subjects you'll actually start doing work.

in most lectures they'll go through admin stuff, and outline the course for the semester. it's pretty low key. and if you have any tutorials tomorrow on your timetable, they don't actually start until second week

HSC
take some pen/pencil/paper because in some subjects you'll actually start doing work.

in most lectures they'll go through admin stuff, and outline the course for the semester. it's pretty low key. and if you have any tutorials tomorrow on your timetable, they don't actually start until second week
does that mean you don't go to them as they're not on or we still go and..?

HSC
I have a math tutorial tomorrow and it says "Weeks 2-7, 9-13" so I'm guessing I don't go?
lmao tuts are for when your having troubles in that course and if you havent gone to that lecture, you dont really have any questions and thus a waste of time and this week is week 1 so...plainly, no lol sorry for the long read.

UncoKane

Huzzah!
HSC
Uni Grad
lmao tuts are for when your having troubles in that course and if you havent gone to that lecture, you dont really have any questions and thus a waste of time and this week is week 1 so...plainly, no lol sorry for the long read.
Okay don't listen to this. Going to tutes is a good idea and for a lot of subject it is compulsory.

It doesn't say week 1, so why would you go week 1..?

HSC
Okay don't listen to this. Going to tutes is a good idea and for a lot of subject it is compulsory.

It doesn't say week 1, so why would you go week 1..?
dude i was meaning for week 1...as you havent attended the lecture yet since OP has tut tomorrow

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)