First in Course List (1 Viewer)

J18134

HSC
Congrats on getting first in a real subject. trollface.jpg

GoldyOrNugget

Señor Member
HSC
Why should dancing/VA/music not be subjects? They have written exams and projects just like any other subject. I did music for a long time (including music 2for prelim) and academically it felt the same as all my other subjects.

Myans

HSC
Today was so much fun. Met some really nice people, everyone was really humble and the food was delicious.

Congrats to everyone on your achievements!

JasonG123

HSC
Uni Grad
Today was so much fun. Met some really nice people, everyone was really humble and the food was delicious.

Mate, massive congrats - that's truly an amazing achievement. Good luck for tomorrow.

Bobbo1

HSC

Congratz!, a highly commendable effort!

samantha.rose

Samantha Rose
HSC
I was so happy for my mate Josh. First in the state in Entertainment, and raising light to our school's name, haha.
i did a photoshoot with josh and 2 others from the hunter/central coast region! it was awkward because we were asked to pretend we were talking to each other for a few photos :p

samantha.rose

Samantha Rose
HSC
Teach me your ways.
What do you wanna do in uni?
my ways? lol. i was the odd one out i think. i failed mathematics, i spent the year going to parties and playing league of legends. i got lucky with nursing :p i wanna be a chemistry teacher

Nicole31

HSC
What time does merit lists and all the other rankings come out? does anyone know?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)